This Terrific Treasure BoyxBoy Stories! Author #6

ririRAWR23

Member since: 2010

Birthday: September 12

My Wolf's Inner Desire, But is it Mine? 

John has always been a player but it is all supposed to change when he finds his mate on his 18th birthday. The problem is he doesn't want a mate. Cole has always been John's best friend and they've always had a strong connection. Stronger than normal best friends. So, when John walks into school and feels a pull towards Cole, how will he react to being mated to his best friend? Will he try to get it changed by the council? Or will John learn to accept Cole as his soul mate?

Chapter #1--->1946684

Lonely No More

Jesper Rupert Devereaux was born in Paris, France on September 12th in the year 1323. Both his parents were immortals and Jesper should have never been born. It's unheard of immortals having children unless a male immortal has sexual relations with a human female. It's now 2011 and Jesper is living in the United States for the first time in 688 years. It's the beginning of the school year at Montgomery High School in Havre, Montana and Jesper decided he would finally try going back to a school. Jesper stopped aging when he turned 16 but he can pass as an 18 year old. He'd been going to colleges the past two century's since the education was more challenging for him but upon arriving in Havre, he felt a pull towards the high school. He decided he would try it out as a senior and then move on. Little did he know that upon entering the high school, he would find the one person he's been searching for all his life. Drew Tatum Thomas is now a senior at Montgomery High and excited for a year full of sports, parties, and sex. Drew is bi-sexual and has been with every girl and guy in his senior class and almost everyone from the other grades. Even the straight guys have had sex with Drew. School has always been a breeze to him and he was the most popular guy to everyone, including the teachers. He was someone that everyone would love to be and Drew was friends with everyone. The summer was perfect and everything was going as planned until the new kid showed up the first day of school. They never get new kids so everyone was excited to meet him. When Drew laid eyes on the new guy for the first time, he knew that his life would never be the same again. Would the new guy finally be the one to tame Drew's crazy ways?

Chapter #1--->2121557

My Best Friend's Boyfriend 

Ayden has been best friends with Schyler for as long as he can remember. The only problem is he is in love with her boyfriend Riley who also happens to be a good friend of his. Everyone knows Ayden is gay and accepts it. Can Ayden get over his friend that seems straight? Or is Riley hiding something from everyone??

Chapter #1--->1638521