The lost destiny

Chapter 1

It was a moonlit night. I couldn't see anything on the ground

But the reflection of moonlight on the sand.

Im a Boyscout and my mission for the day is: get a crossed this 20 mile desert that the natives called Twakahana. Me and my friend Freddy were discussing about the new camp leader when all of the sudden I ran into something, it felt like a large rock.

I felt along it until it ended I realized it didn't end It just had opened into a doorway.

I asked my friend Freddy:

"What do you think?"

He was a adventuresome kind of guy and pushed me aside and just jumped in.

"Hey wait up!" I exclaimed

I stepped inside and a eery glow lit the walls. I scanned the room and nearly lost my supper. It was a corpse chained against a wall holding a lit torch I wondered how the torch kept burning for so long.

I took a step forward and a spike came out of the wall at me

I sidestepped just in time for it to pierce my shirt.

"Dang that was my favorite shirt!" I exclaimed!

I took another step and a spear came down stabbing my pinky toe.

"Ouch" I yelped.

I took a apple out of my lunch sack and hurled it across the room about 9 javelins hurled trough the air and hit the apple with deadly accuracy it stabbed the apple until it was turned into 100 juicy pieces they splattered all over the concrete wall on the other side of the small room the javelins that didn't hit the apple couldn't pierce concrete so they fell to the floor I walked over to the concrete wall careful to avoid the traps I reached the other side bent down and took 2 javelins: one for myself and one for Freddy, who was standing flat against a wall.

"Here." I whispered as I handed him a javelin we don't know what we will be facing doesn't hurt to be prepared.

"Thanks" he said. the stuttering in his voice showed his fear.

"It'll be alright you just wait and see we will just head out the door and-"

A huge pile of rocks fell from the top of the door and blocked the exit.

"Help me get these rocks away from the door." I demanded to Freddy who was still crouched against the wall frozen with fear.

"Oh yeah right." he stuttered.

I struggled to lift them but they were way to heavy they must each have weighed a ton.

I walked over to Freddy and we tried to lift one of them together. There was no hope they were just to heavy.

For the first time in my life I wondered if I would ever see another day; another shining sunset. Or a rainbow after it rains. Or my snug little home in West Virginia.

I started to cry.

__________________________

Well that was a very fun chapter to write I hope its just as much fun to read!