One

In every girls life there's a boy she will never forget and a summer where it all began. It was a hot day in June when my parents told me we would be going to my Grandmothers house in Pittsburgh for the summer. She isn't doing too well so we are going to help her out for summer vacation. I love going to see my granny but 3 whole months of staying somewhere I have no friends? Ugh, this is gonna be a long vacation.

     Oh my goodness I didn't introduce myself. How silly of me. My name is Evan Walker. Yes I'm a girl named Evan. My dad wanted a boy okay!? Anyway I am 19 years old and just graduated from high school this year. I want to go to school for music because I've always had a passion for it. I included music for everything I do. Exercise, drawing, even when I write. It gives me the motivation to finish things through.

I have severe depression and anxiety. I find the slightest tasks to be extremely difficult. I have a meltdown making my own doctor appointments. My brain seems to have me on a short leash and I can't do much because of it. But, I'm going to therapy for it so I hope to get over it or at least be able to control it. While I'm in Pittsburgh they switched my counseling to the therapy center down here to keep me going with my recovery.

       I have a younger brother named Ollie. He is 16 and the most annoying person on the planet but I'd kill anyone who says it because, well, I'm the only one who can say it. Ollie may be annoying but he is my best friend. I can always count on him wether I have a problem, need a cover, or if I just need to rant I got my brother by my side.

        I have an older sister too. Her name is Hannah but she lives in California going to college for cosmetology. She is my role model I hope to be like her when I get older. I miss her a lot but I can't wait until she comes home. Only 2 more weeks! Then the dynamic duo will be back to the three musketeers. I love my siblings.

      My mothers name is Julie. She is SUPER sweet and caring. She is another role model. She sees things through to the end. At times she can get overwhelmed but she gets right back up and keeps going. That's why I admire her so much. With me when the going gets tough I give up. I'm the opposite of my mom.

       My dads name is Kevin. He is literally the funniest person I know. He turns everything into a joke. Sometimes he crosses the line but, he doesn't realize it. But, it's good that he can make me smile because God knows I need to. My dad is a hard worker and always has been. He once took a lunch and sat outside a building every day until they gave him a job. That's dedication. Also not something I'm good at. But he took 3 months vacation to come help my grandmother.

      Well that's all about my family so how about I stop talking about them and we get onto the story huh? Because this was definitely a Summer to remember.