sooooo i was really motivated to write this chapter, I felt like it was overdue and I am on spring break so why not? lol don't forget to vote and comment (: EXCUSE ERRORS

Enjoy

*

With Spring Break slowly approaching the Hanes family was ready. Well all the adults were except for the children. The twins planned on fucking shit up and Mackenzie wanted to hang out with Taila, Travis and Laron. Sadly, with this Bahama trip she can't. Mackenzie's birthday is next week and she would like a HUGE party, with a lot of people. Mackenzie didn't really have a sweet sixteen, but there is nothing like a sweet seventeen. She plans on proposing the idea to her mother and father today.

Mackenzie was currently on her way to practice, she needed to release some stress. Kavon gave her back, her keys. She had to go to school and to practice. Once she entered the studio she was greeted by her fellow team members.

Beyonce's song 'Partition' blasted through the speakers. There was a group dance to this song and Mackenzie loved it, along with the trio she is doing. Mackenzie with to her lock, turning her phone off in the process. She opened it up, putting her bag in then grabbing her dance shoes and putting them on. Once she was finished she put her hair in a sloppy bun ready for this practice. Which will be the last one before the performance on friday, this friday.

"Mackenzie what's up doll" Her instructor said.

Mackenzie smiled "Nothing.. nothing ready for friday"

"Right... getting first place in all areas" Mackenzie high fived her instructor. She made her way into one of the studio rooms.

All the girls were stretching and Mackenzie joined, in sync.

On the west side of Miami Travis was currently making his round tonight. SG had Travis selling everything from crack to the pill.

"Ayo lil man whatchu got?" A man yelled to Travis.

Travis's attention went on the man. He didn't plan on speaking until he could figured him out.

"It depends on what you need" Travis shot back sizing the man up. There stood a light skinned man in front of Travis. He looked like he didn't even have any business doing drugs.

"I need some loud man..." He spoke as he rub his hands over his waves. Soon the little drug transaction was over and Travis needed to get off this block. Travis looked from he left to right the began walking back down to SG's one of many, trap houses.

Entering the house, Travis bypassed all the commotion going straight to the back.

"Ayo!" Travis said knocking on one of the room doors. After about five minutes a barely dressed women stepped out. Travis entered the office to see SG smoking a blunt.

"Did you sell everything?" SG barked.

"Yes, I did Santiago-I mean SG"

"I told you don't call me that!"

SG's real name is Santiago but after some bad encounters he had to do a little changing. Starting iff with appearance then he had to make up a nick name for himself. Santiago got himself into some deep shit. It was so deep he fled out of the US for a good three years, but Travis doesn't know that and Santiago made sure of that. Along with changing his appearance, Santiago wanted to go by the name of SG forgetting all about the old him.

Once Santiago came back to the states he was definitely the 'new guy'. He had to act like he didn't know anything about the game when in fact he use to be on top. He may not be in the same position where he is now but it's better than having everyone out for him.