Chapter 1

"...to the happily engaged couple" Ollie smiles as the whole of Albies toasts to Raf and Cara. Raf smiles and kisses her head then smiles happily.

"Congrats to the happy couple" Zosia cheers merrily.

Fletch comes around with more drinks and Cara just looks at Raf lovingly ignoring the world around her.

Ollie heads to Zosia with his lager in his hand as he jokes about a joint wedding.

"Hmm yeah sure, I'd love to share my wedding day with a Scotsman and a little Irish woman who's accent pisses me off sometimes" Zosia sarcastically.

Ollie laughs.

"Cheer up babes, I was joking" he chuckles and nudges her chin up so he's looking into her eyes and kisses her.

Zosia enjoys Ollie kissing her.

"Oi you two, no funny business, this is Raf and Cara's day" Fletch jokes as he walks by.

Zosia giggles as she walks away from Ollie to buy another cocktail.

Cara joins Zosia at the bar and smiles "so cocktail? Sex on the beach?" Zosia asks.

"Steady on Zosh... I'm getting married soon" Cara says.

Zosia turns and looks at her before taking the cocktail off the bar man.

Cara stands there quietly watching the barman.

Zosia walks back over to Ollie then downs the cocktail. "Geez Zosh, how fast do you wanna drink the stuff?" He laughs.

"Very quick... shots?... shots it is..." Zosia says as she looks at Cara.

The barman looks at her as if she was crazy. "No need to look at me weird....It's only shots!" Zosia snaps.

"Don't you think you two have had enough?" The barman questions as Cara is now also struggling to stand.

"Listen here!...Give it a break with ya gob and give me my shots!" Zosia gets mad.

The barman does the shots but puts water in them as they're too drunk to realise it's not alcohol.

Zosia and Cara both down the shots.

"More?" Cara suggests as Raf comes over to them.

"I think it's time we got you home don't you think?" He smiles.

Cara smiles "I'm staying at Zosia's tonight if that's alright with you?"

Raf just nods and hugs her.

After the drinks, Cara and Zosia head out of Albies.

Written by me and Kelly (team_niamh_walsh on Insta) xx