Real Talk

Real talk- Hackers/Cyberbullying

Okay. Lately, as you may have noticed, numerous wattpad accounts have been hacked. One example is a group of talented writers called “TheCritterCrew”. Now, I don’t know any of them personally, in fact, I have only slightly talked with one or two of them. Still, they are great persons . Recently they got hacked. I don’t even own the ability to understand that kind of people who would do that. Did someone pay another one to do that? Can a person have the amount of jealously to make that? Can a person be in a state of so much boredom to do that? Guys, I know there are people who enjoy seeing other ones suffering; slowly loosing faith in something that made their days better. Like if you were a man with only a candle to guide you (A/N: That last part are lyrics sorry). Believe me I know. But, is it worth your own comfort causing another ones pain? I don’t even know what I’m writing anymore. But I also wanted to talk about cyberbullying.

Some members of the mentioned group (and other writers) are currently suffering a kind of cyber-bullying. For some of you that don’t know what that term means: just like the name says it , it is bullying. If you thought bullying was only throwing someone through the stairs… boy you were wrong! Even if some people don’t realize it, psychological bullying is far worse that physical. Yes, you don’t get bruises with words, but they hurt far worse and sometimes take longer to heal than a black eye. Okay, getting back to the topic… there is someone out there making hate accounts with the username; lets say PinkHorse is a username, the hate account would be like PinkHorseSucks. Come on guys. What are you doing with your life? The next time please think before you say something. Is it worth it? Who knows, maybe the girl or boy you are bullying is getting enough shit on his life already. His parents may be beating them, they  could be going through anxiety preoblems (or any kind of problem), a familiar may be dying... the point is that you never know what that person is going trhough. I remember this phrase was like "We all wear our mask, hiding our thruth". That doesn't mean hiding behind a keyboard insulting others.

Fun Facts about cyberbullying:

--You won’t accomplish anything with that.

-You will loose time of your day. Go walk your dog pug or something. Poor dog wants attention.

-You shall get lots of hate.

-Someone might know how to find you or something like that. (Stalker!Kevin could…)

-You will be more of an asshole than you are already.

-Your mom will be totally proud. (What did your family did on vacation, miss?-My son hacked/made cyberbullying on this summer vacation! I am so proud)

I just wrote this. And I didn’t even checked what I wrote, or if ot has mistakes… but whatever. You get my point. 

Stay strong.

Edit: I realized something. If you are folllowing TheCritterCrew, stop following them and start following TheCritterFamily