Commonwealth Towers

We're content to announce that Commonwealth Towers will be the latest luxurious condominium by Hong Leong, City Developments and Hong Realty. Collectively, there're one of the largest developers in Singapore and possess weathered quality of one's. With a rich reputation of developing award winning developments, you can be certain that the development will be exceptional.

Besides the communal facilities, kinds of sky terraces each tower. The earliest tower will incorporate your swing lounge, hammock lounge, salad bar corner, tea garden, Chinese chess deck, snake and ladder game deck, seating lounge with hydrotherapy path, yoga deck and a pair of cocktail lounges around the 5th Storey sky terrace while the 24th Storey sky terrace will have a daybed lounge, exercise corner, onzen spa suite with hot & cold spa, meditation deck, southern ridge lounge and two dining lounges. The 2nd tower's sky terrace around the 14th Storey will add a swing garden, hammock garden, picnic garden, tea corner, toddler's play area, chess deck, resting corner with reflexology path, yoga deck and a couple bar lounges as the one to the 34th Storey may have the daybed garden, exercise corner, taichi corner, spa suites with hot & cold Jacuzzi, garden lounge, city lounge and two gourmet lounges.

[https://www.facebook.com/commonwealthtowers.condominium Commonwealth Towers'] prime location right beside Queenstown MRT enables one to tap seamlessly to the public transport network. With easy accessibility for the rail network, travelling within Singapore would be much easier. Also, while using the irresistible allure from the car showrooms along Leng Kee Road, there are actually sure to be high torque enthusiasts who like drive an automobile. Featuring a superb location amidst the planned well road networks, driving to major hubs like orchard road, the central business district or the marina san francisco bay area is a snap. Parking is similarly not a problem with a total of 851 parking lots available. The Queensway and Commonwealth precinct is usually a quaint and nostalgic area where the old and new mixes within the crossroads. You can have the current recreation options like Star Vista, Ikea Alexandra and also the Anchorage, and you may have quaint choices including the Holland Village area and the Alexandra Village Food Centre.

Hence, look no further, consequently for own stay or investment, this can be a right spot for you. For more information and info, it's also possible to contact Melanie Shen @ +65-9187-6644.

https://www.facebook.com/commonwealthtowers.condominium