Chapter 1

Y/N's POV

My name is Y/N. Im an assassin, working with the group called 'The Hangers'. I'm an Female with a sarcastic and mean personality, but my life is kindaaaa strange.

My boss dropped a folder right infront of me on the table, "Your next misson, kill this... 'thing'..." she said disgustedly. The girl had records, but no picture. "How am I suppose to kill her when I don't know what she looks like," I said harshly, he turned around and looked at me and said, "Do NOT speak to your boss like that, child."he yelled pointing his finger at me. "Alright.." I said, but on the other side of me was thinking, "I'm only 30..."

"Fine." he began, ruffling his greyish hair, "She has half shaven hair, long 'nails' and purple eyes." I nodded, and then he shouted, "Well, GO!" I walked out the room, grabbed my sniper rifle and my dagger, and got onto the jet.

10 Minutes Later

I arrived at the talon headquarters 10 minutes later, I had my bodyguard, Railf, with me, as well, he was also a sniper.

"Well, now what boss?" he asked, "We search the area, I'll go left you go right," he nodded and we took off. I put on my comlink and head over to a few Talon Agents. There was only 2 of them as well. I aimed my sniper at them and managed to kill them without getting caught.

Railf spoke, "I found the leader, Y/N." he said, he looks like.. D-" his comlink got cut off, "...Railf?" he must of been caught, "I'll get 'em later.." I thought. I got over to those dead Talon Agent's and wear the female's clothes.I head inside the base to see a few talon agents carrying Railf's body.

Hes useless.. All of my bodyguards have been useless.. I saw a man in a grim reaper suit walking around and people saluting him. He must be the leader. I walk into the rooms to find Sombra's room. I hacked into the Talon's computers and got her ID. Room 349.

10 Minutes Later

"..347, 348, and.. found it!" I walked in to see nobody inside.Must be on a mission. I looked around and I looked onto her computer, in the text box all it said was, "Look behind you." What? I looked behind me to see a 5'7 woman. Her hair was half shaven. Shes beautiful. She was slightly taller than me. Our faces were inches apart, and my heart is racing. Sure I'm bi, but I've never really met a woman like her before.

She did that 2 finger thing with my chin and lifted my chin up to face her.

"You are here to kill me, aren't you?" she asked, looking straight at me, "Well, I got assigned to. I have to kill what I've told to kill." I responded, she let go and spread out her arms like wings, "Well here you go. You can kill me now," she said, smirking. Her smirk is so adorable yet foolish.

I giggled, "Nah. I think I'll let you go." I turned my comlink back onto my boss. "Misson failed. Target escaped," I said into the comlink, I could hear my boss groan and say, "Get back here in 20 minutes." he responded. I turned back off my comlink. "Alright I gotta go--" I was interupted by a Talon Announcement, "Talon Agents we are locking your room doors for an hour for an hour. Thank you." I'm staying in here for an hour? With her? 'Sombra'?

Damn it.