Mattanda. The life

A/n this includes parts from the unfinished book The one day that changed my life. The whole book I mean.
*Zoes POV*

There I was. Sitting there. Watching the rain drip down the window. Crying. That's all I am. Pain that's all I feel. Blood is all I see.
Screams from downstairs jolt me from my possessing. I looked out the window to see a car pull up as maya was thrown out the door. By her pig tails. A man and woman stepped out the vehicle. I strangely recognised them. "Right girls. Adoption time. Bring your booklets down." I sulked down knowing I wasn't going to be adopted. I was the oldest at 16 and I was going to get thrown out if I didn't get adopted in 3 months. The internet was awful but if I was to watch anyone it hold be Matt and Amanda. Or maybe team edge if the WIFI holds up. On twitter I talked to Connor through PM. We would talk about hockey and things. He helps me through the beatings. I've never told him what I'm going through.
That's when I caught a glimpse of the guy. I recognised him. I was to quick walking by to see who he was. The queue slowly got shorter until I was called. "Zoe McDonald." I walked into the room to see them. "Wait. Your not. You couldn't be." They sat and smiled. "Matt and Amanda. You guys are my favourite you tubers ever. I love team edge and hi5 studios." The matron looked at me blankly. I handed my booklet to them but they pushed it away. "I don't really want to read it. I want to hear it from you." "Well I'm 16 I'm going to get thrown out in 3 months. Matron here likes to beat me as do the other girls." The matron covered my mouth and tried to shuffle me out but Matt stood up and pushed her back. I lifted my shirt and showed them the scars. "I'm talk to Connor on twitter but I'm to scared to tel him about my scars." I started to cry. Remembering everything that has happened to me. "Matron can I speak to you outside." Matt says walking away closing the door. "You know him. Your the most genuine nice girls out of all of them here. You would be a great role model and sister to little Luna." This makes me tear up and she grabs my hand as Matt walks in. "Well Zoe go pack up your stuff. Your going home with these. Lovely. Humans." She was angry saying that and I ran and hugged Matt. I was quite small for my age and quite childish. I was quite smart though. Top of class. I ran up the stairs and grabbed my stuff. All I have is a rubbish laptop and rubbish fake iPhone plus my limited amount of clothes. It only took 5 minutes to put it all in my bag. "Guess who's going home. Suckers." I said to the other girls. They leaped at me so I ran down the stairs to see Matt and Amanda waiting for me. I was going to wave at the matron. But I hated her really. As we walked outside I turned around to see how much the orphanage was in dust need of a revamp. It was disgusting looking. I hopped in matts car and we headed to their house.

*30 minutes later*

We pulled up to the house to see a lot of cars around. ""What's with all the cars?" I asked. I was worried. If I was to meet the rest of their family I look a state. And not presentable one bit. We walked in and I saw loads of people. All of matts family. Joey. Bryan. Sarah. All of them. I was kinda freaked out. I probably looked a mess. But who cares. "Don't be nervous." I hear Amanda whisper to me. "Hi you must be Zoe." I nodded. "I see a giant bestowed upon me. Joey." I nodded jokingly. He lifted me up and put me on his shoulders. I am quite small so it wasn't that hard for him. He took me round introducing me to everyone. "Thanks uncle joey" I whispered to him as I hopped down. I walked over to Amanda to see her with Luna. "Meet you sister Luna. This is Zoe." Luna reached out her hand. Amanda handed her to me. I smiled and rocked her. She sat giggling. I handed her back to Amanda and stood up. I found my phone and looked through it. There was a message from Connor. 'Hey I see you've moved in with Matt and Amanda. Hope to see you soon. X' wait a minute x he never put xs. Those mean kiss. Maybe I'm just overthinking this. I walked over to Matt with my phone in hand. "Yeah we really need to get you a new phone. New start new technology."  I smiled. "Please don't" "pleas do" I hear whispered behind me. "Shut up joey" he laughed. I rolled my eyes.

*1 hour later*

Everyone left and Amanda showed me round my room. She said I can design it how I want. She left me and I got my laptop out. I obviously went to look at Ikea. (Cause Ikea is life). I found a bed and a desk. Plus a new chest of drawers and wardrobe. I wanted to keep it to a minimum as I didn't ever have much. I showed Amanda and she said. "We'll go tomorrow ok." I nodded and turned my laptop off. I forgot that it was team edge gaming day and a new Matthias video. So I found the wifi code and I sat and watched them. Matt walked in at one point but then walked out hearing his voice. Even though Matt was now my dad I still thought of him as a celebrity that I had no chance of meeting. I laughed so hard that Matt could here me downstairs. "I can't be that funny" he shouted. "Trust me you are." I shouted back. He laughed. The video finished after that and I headed downstairs. "Did you enjoy watching, me?" I nodded. "It's weird watching you now that I know you and your my dad." I said that last word awkwardly. I kinda blushed then walked away. I was embarrassed by what I had said.
I sat in my room. Reading twitter and that's when it came up. The picture. A family post with me in it. 'Intruding the new Fredrick/Faye. Depending on what she wants.' I never really liked McDonald as it reminded me of when I was with my birth dad. The abuse I went through. "I think you should pick Faye." I heard Amanda shout. I always wanted to be called Zoe Faye so I thought that would be nice.  I went downstairs. "I would rather be called Zoe Faye. No offence Matt." "None taken." I laughed as I was handed a plate of food. "Your dinner." I sat at the table and eat. Amanda had made some sort of salad. It was really good. "Thanks am-Mom." I went around picking up the dishes and went over to the sink to start washing them. "You know we have a dishwasher for that" Matt said. "A what now." Id never heard of a dish washer so Amanda showed me how to use it. It was rather easy. Much easier than hand washing everything. "I'm going to bed. Thank you for today. I love you guys." "Love you too" they say in unison as I head into bed. Today has been such an amazing day. How did I get to this. This morning I was being beaten up. Tonight I was being fed by Mattanda. What a day. My head hit the pillow and I fell asleep instantly.