/3/ Edited (01/23/19)

Niall's Pov (SN: Sorry, for the changing point of view)

We all got in the Nandos at last. Panting and breathing hardly still trying to get our breath back to track. I feel like we've just finished doing some cross country or marathon. Those funs are awesome but they're crazy.

Well, welcome to celebrity life. Where you have literally no privacy. At all. And that's reality. But at least you get to be famous and earn good amount of money.

"Thanks God!" Christine said in relief and we all agreed. All our faces still red.

"How did they saw you?" Liam asked me breathless.

"Because the girl in the Optism yelled my name and the other teenagers yelled then I grab the lenses. Then I left the money for payment on the counter and ran for my life like is eill be the last" I explained and we all laugh at once.

"They're crazy" Louis commented and we all agreed.

"God that was so hilarious. I can't even dare to follow you if I were a Directioner it might be like. Uhm .. I don't know how to put it embarrassing?" Christine said and we all raised our eyebrows. But she just grinned sheepishly.

"I mean they just really fancied you guys. Because you sing well and you're all cute like a bitch" She added and we all laugh.

Could this day get any better?

"Oh shut up! At least you admitted that we're cute!" Zayn said grinning like a donkey and we all rolled our eyes.

"Hi I'm Kim I'll be your waitress for today so may I ask what drink do you want? And what would you like to order?" The girl asked politely holding a note pad and a pen.

"ZAYN JAVAAD STUPID DONKEY MALIK STOP KICKING MY LEGS" Chrissy said and we all bursted laughing.

"Can I have 3 vodka what about you guys? For f@ck's sake one last time Zayn I will kick your ass out of here and I will fed you to the sharks" Chrissy threatened once again but Zayn apparently didn't take her seriously. Zayn typically.

"Did you know that did you know that did you know that?" Louis said with a grinned and we all stare at him blankly.

"Yes we do" We said in unison.

"If you can" Zayn said but then he saw Chrissy's claws showed up.

"Don't try her" I said and he then rolled his eyes.

"Well I'll just have vodka as well" I said to the girl who's been standing there awkwardly.

"Same" They all said in unison. We should have gone to the pub or something, I thought to myself.

"Okay Ma'am and Sir I'll be back shortly with your drinks and then I'll ask your order" She said and walk away.

"She's quite hot" Liam plainly said and I just shrugged. I don't do well with girls somewhat. I rather date this restaurant or something.

What? I love food? The delicious and makes you stuffed. They tastes heavenly I can guarantee you that.

"N, she's a shrimp" Chrissy said rudely. Someone is in on the bad mood.

"Look who is in a bad mood" Louis teased. That's just what I thought.

"Shut the fuck hell up Tommo" She said coldy.

What's up with that sister of mine? One moment she's laughing then the next she's trying to bit your head off. Is she on period or girls are just completely confusing?

"Chill don't be so over hot damn it!" Harry retorted playfully but I don't think she's taken it lightly.

"If you guys don't shut up in 2 seconds I'll eat you" She warned them and I quietly laugh

"Am I included ??" Zayn and Liam asked at the same time. They're joking by the glimpse of their eyes.

"Nope you were my dessert separate to my meal" She said and we both laugh.

"Here are your drinks sir and ma'am so what is your order now ?" Kim asked.

"Give us the whole big chicken for Niall and for my meal is chips with tomato sauce and spaghetti bolognese" Chrissy ordered with a bored tone.

"Hamburger with cheese" Zayn ordered smiling.

"Tacos" Harry said with a flirting smile

"Spaghetti bolognese" Liam and I said in unison.

I told you I love food

"Alright I'll be right back with your meals in 10 minutes" She said and we all nodded then turned her back on us with no hesitation.

I tried looking around only to fine s blond hair that or whom I think belong to someone I know. At least I though so.

"Is that Gemma ??" I asked them. Pointing at whom I assumed Gemma's direction.

"Yeah probably she is- wait I thought Gemma is in Scottland? Why is she here and with an unknown guy that we don't even know" Chrissy said and we all shrugged and shifted uncomfortable on our sits.

Every second that pass irritates Chrissy I can see by the way her eyes is.

"Don't call her, let's just watch h-."

"Gemma! It's us!" Zayn yelled and we all gave him a death glare.

"Way to go Zayn" I said and rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Zayn!?!??" We all yelled at the same time. We are furious with his action.

"Oops!" Zayn said playfully.

I can really kill someone any moment now. Like why does he have to be the one doing things that he shouldn't be doing.

Then I saw- wel no just me. I know we all saw the blonde haired girl turned around.

And I was right means not wrong that it is indeed Gemma. Judging by the look of her face she's either scared, guilty and shocked for some reasons.

One thing that left us wondering is "Who the fuck is the man with her and why they fuck is she here?"

------------------------------------------------

A/N:
Sorry for the slow and raw update of editing these chapters. I'm trying to do my best :) Please give me some feed back if you like! Thanks for reading this book at this far without leaving so soon lol.

-Author 💓