Tale Of The Haunted Studio

Start from the beginning

"What? What happened? Did you see the ghost?" Marshal asked.

"What do you mean the ghost?" Nico asked.

"Uh, Zora… why don't you go and see if Josh has any more of you guys fan mail?" Marshal asked Zora.

"Sure, BOO!" Zora said into the camera and left.

"Okay look, when Mr. Condor bought this place; there was this legend that some ghost haunted the place… " Marshal explained.

"I knew it!" Sonny pointed out.

"Marshal why didn't you ever tell us?" Grady asked.

"Well, there's no such thing as ghosts… and I was afraid that he would condemn our souls for eternity if I told on him.."Marshal said nervously.

"it's okay if you're scared… I mean look at me! I'm scared speechless! But, I'm still gonna prove that this place is haunted! With the mighty GhostCam" Sonny said, shaking.

"Isn't that just a regular video camera?" Marshal asked, edging towards Tawni.

"Well Apparently, it's got a ghost sticker on it!" Tawni explained.

"Please tell me you kept the receipts" Marshal said.

"She didn't" Tawni said.

"The guy in the shop said I didn't need one" Sonny argued.

"Okay..." Marshal said.

-Later that night-

"Ghost Tracker Sonny here. Reporting live on the dead, from inside my dressing room! The GhostCam shows no signs of ghosts, making our dressing room a ghost free safe zone. Let's keep looking!" Sonny said into the camera.

Sonny then got up and walked into the prop house.

"We'll do a detailed analysis of the sarcophagus and check for any ghost droppings" Sonny whispered. She walked to the sarcophagus and looked about inside.

"Get out of my face please..." Zora said.

"All clear" Sonny whispered and walked away.

"There must be a ghost here, there's no way Nico and Grady could lift all that weight by themselves" Sonny said as she moved the camera towards Nico and Grady.

"Very funny" They said in unison.

Sonny hears knocking on the door.

"The ghost must be knocking on the front door" Sonny said.

"What lame kind of ghost would knock?" Zora asked as she came out her sarcophagus.

"Maybe he was raised right" Sonny whispered. "When he was alive!" she said into the camera.

They kept hearing the knocking noises so Sonny and Tawni and Nico went to open the door.

"Hey Chaddy, What are you doing here this late?" Sonny asked her blonde haired, blue eyed, boyfriend who was standing at the door.

"Hey guys Well first of all have you heard of this new thing, when someone knocks on the door you answer it? And second, can't I come to see my lovely girlfriend?" Chad asked as he stepped into the prop house.

"Well... Were looking for ghosts" Nico said.

"Oh I remember Sonny told me something about that" Chad smiled.

"No I didn't" Sonny eyed him suspiciously.

"Were you spying on us again, getting ready for your cast to pull another prank?" Tawni asked.