Don Flamenco x Male!Reader

Don  Flamenco's P.O.V.

Well, this is just GREAT. After being dragged to this dumb club, Disco Kid once AGAIN pressures me into something. This time, it's a dance class. Of course. Of ALL the things he could've forced me into doing, it's joining a dance class for a day. I'm standing outside of the building now. At least the place looks nice. I check my watch and realize this dumb class starts in a few minutes. I sigh, as I decide it's best to at least know everyone there. 

*Five Second Time Skip* 

Oh, Dear God! It's what I feared the MOST out of this. It's almost ALL girls from what I can see. I can already hear some of them squealing about my very existence. I sigh once again, and go to the back of the room, near who I can only assume is the instructor and two of the students here. The one on the right is a dark skinned girl with glasses and her hair styled into a short ponytail. She is rather short, but I can tell she's fit. She was wearing this purple sweater and some jeans. The one on the left... It's a (S/C) boy, with this (H/L) (H/C) hair and these beautiful (E/C) eyes. He's wearing a dark orange tank top and these soft-looking black bell bottom jeans. He's smiling this beautiful smile, and... Wait a minute. Am I infatuated with this stranger? Oh, oh my.. I am, aren't I. I run past them and choose a spot right before dance class starts. The instructor, a girl with long blonde hair and light blue eyes, introduces her self as Lily, and we start. I only then realize, I am right to the guy and girl who were talking to the instructor a minute ago. I look down and try not to look at him, though I steal a glance at him. He is doing wonderfully, and he is definetly muscular, though he doesn't bother with showing off at all like some of the other men are. He looks quite comfortable here, actually. I look around a little and see that nearly every girl here but the short one he was with earlier is watching him as well. Before I know it, the class is over and the instructor tells us how we did really good. The boy, the girl, and I all did perfectly. As the two walk out the door, with me unconsciously following behind them, they are stopped, by this one girl who was swooning over me earlier and watching him dance. She had this brown-black hair that went to her shoulders, and these green and blue eyes. She was mostly complimenting his dancing. But, right before she walked out, she said, "Ya know, I'm sure we'd be GREAT dance partners~." I immediately gave the back of her head a death glare before colliding into someone. "Ah, apologies." I said, rubbing my forehead. "Oh, it's alright, heh." I heard a soothing male voice reply. I look up a bit, and I see the guy I was staring at. I blush ever so slightly, and apologize again, making myself look him in the eyes. He smiles, and says, "Again, it's perfectly alright. I'm (Y/N). And you are.. Don Flamenco, correct? WVBA Major Circuit champion?" I blush a little more and nod. He's a little taller than me, but only by an inch or so. He does this cute laugh, that's half giggling, and something else. "Heh, well, it's nice to meet you. Courtney, my friend here, really likes watching boxing matches, so every now and then I join her." I relax a little bit, taking in the fact that he put a really light emphasis on the word "friend". I smile and say, " So, how long have you been here?" He cocks his head to the side a little bit and says, "I started yesterday. But I'm here for the rest of the week and half of next week. Maybe I'll see you again?" I hesitate just a little bit before nodding. (Y/N) smiles and says goodbye before walking outside with Courtney. I walk outside myself to my car and wonder. I know I only had to come for today, but I think that just changed completely.

*Time Skip* 

I went to that dance class for as long as (Y/N) did, getting closer to him each passing day. But now, it's the day after, And I'm the contender against Little Mac. He's beaten me before, and I am determined to win this time. The first round is just about to start when I hear my name being chanted. I look over to my right, and I immediately start blushing. There's Courtney, and more importantly (Y/N), and he's holding up a sign has my name on it in brilliant black and red flames while a couple dance the flamenco. I smile and blush a little more. The round starts, and I am more determined to win then ever.

*Time Skip*

It was so close. It was the last round, and it was one more knock out for the both of us, until he did that stupid Star Punch of his. I was walking out of the building when I felt someone hug my waist and pick me up a little from behind. I turn around when they let and blush. 

"(Y/N), why did you -? " "You did so GREAT! I'm glad I came to see your match!" His gorgeous smile was as bright and optimistic as ever. "But, Hermosa, I lost -" I said before covering my mouth with my hands in surprise. Did I just call him beautiful!? Oh god, what did I DO? 

He hesitated for a second, the smile no longer on his face. I opened my mouth to say something, but then he smiled and said, "You think I'm beautiful?"

I couldn't bring myself to say anything, so I nodded, my face completely red from embarrassment. He got close to me, close enough to ... kiss... him ... Oh my god.

"You know, you can tell me that any time. It's alright." He said, his face inches from mine. I looked down before saying, "Promise you won't get mad, Hermosa?" That word felt right, like it was made just for me to call him.  (Y/N) smiled and said, "I could never be mad at you. Of course I promise." I took a deep breath before mumbling, "Bien, porque te quiero." (Good, because I want you.) I then lifted my head and, as quick as possible, kissed him. I attempted to run off, but my arm was grabbed and I was pulled back. I was in a sort of a dip, and he was bent down a bit, again inches from my face. He smiled at me and said, "I really don't see why I should be mad about something I've been longing for." I somehow blushed even more before he kissed me, except we took our time on this one, deepening the kiss. We parted after some time, and I saw a smile on his face and a strong blush. I smiled too, before yawning. He smiled a little before carrying me bridal style somewhere. I soon fell asleep in his arms, too tired to ask where he could have possibly been heading.

*Time Skip* 

I woke up, somewhere I didn't recognize. I was in a bed. I looked to my left, and my face lit up. Correction. I was in a bed with (Y/N). Oh my god. I lay back down, drifting off again. I think I'll have to THANK Disco Kid for making me join that stupid class later on.

The End~

HOLY HELL THIS IS A LOT OF WORDS🌹

Just a rose for Flamenco to sniff out.