Bad Girls Get Punished. {lesbian rated R story}

It's been a little stressing say. I slide my fingers through my hair trying to get this fucking paper work done. I'm Leah and I'm the boss of of my company, not my family's or anybody else's. Mine. I have 2 more building, New York and Arizona. This ones in Las Vegas. There's something missing.. I grab the office phone and call my secretary, Jen.

She walks inside, biting her lip nervous about why have I called her.

"good evening Ms... do you need anything?"

I nod in response "yes actually. Where's the papers I told you to get Mr. Mallet to sign?

I looked up at her and regardless that she looks incredibly sexy... I tried my hardest not to loose composure. She frowned her eyebrows and bit down harder on her lip, I thought she might break the skin. She looked nervous and so deliciously scared.

"oh my god!" She said. "I forgot about those! I'm so sorry!..."

I sighed and got up from my chair behind my desk. "Jen Jen Jen.." I slightly smirked to myself, with the shake of my head and walked to the door, locking it silently. "you're the telling me.. That you just simply..forgot?" While I was walking behind her, I let my eyes wonder around her body. From her perfect legs to her well sculpted ass. She slowly nodded her head yes still beating her bottom lip with her teeth.

"I was so busy working on that other paper work you gave me and all those numbers to call and the coffee runs.. I'm so sorry.." She said. And honestly, it was true. I put her through a lot of work and many hard times. I can get to be a bitch but I better call it a hell of a boss, I good one of course.

I licked my lips still checking her out and walking behind her. "I understand.." I whispered a bit too close to her ear, taking in her delicious scent that invited me to kiss every inch of her soft and sinful skin. "busy lady.. " I slowly walked to my desk making the perfect idea to take her in my hands. Perfect way... And by looks of it.. She'll love it.

"Miss Jen that doesn't take away that I might have to punish you." Her eyes went wide as she parted her lips, looking confused to what I just said or maybe she didn't think that I have just said that. "p-punish me..?" She said... Terrified. Yum. "no, Ms. , please.. " that's the key. She looked right into my eyes and she was begging me not to listen to her pleading words rather than just touch her already. "Lady Jen, walk over here." I moved some stuff off the desk for a little room for what was about to go down. She obediently walked over me shyly or so she was pretending and I bent her over the luscious shiny desk. Her boobs pressed against it and I was starting to get exited.

"sorry honey, bad girls get punished. "

She bit her lip with a slight drop of a smirk. She was loving this as much as I was and she couldn't wait for our little game to be started. I slid my hand up the back of her thigh so slow lifting her skirt along the way. While her skirt went up her ass popped up and damn me if I'm wrong but that girl has an as that I could eat out of, literally. I slid my hand across it and she looked back at me biting her lip and a little purr came out of her lips.

When her skirt was up her waist, I got behind her taking her to full view. Not huge, not small, just perfect. I lifted my hand up and let it go making a smacking sound go around the room. She gasps loud and closed her eyes enjoying the traitor pain. I left my hand marked on her skin and I could resist but to lean in and lick the red mark. Then I slap the spot against making a louder sound because of the wetness and she groaned scratching her claws onto the desk.

"Don't scratch my desk." I slap her ass again mad she arched her back biting her lip.

"Mmmmmff... Shit." It was all she managed to say.

I plays with the floss of her black thong and trailed down to her luscious girly spot. I spread her legs more and licked my lips. Can somebody say wet, this girl is golden I swear she's like a box of those folder Mac and cheese cuz she was licking and I was offered to fix that shit.

She smiled es and pushes her ass closer to me so I would be closer. I grabbed her hips and hold her still against the desk. I slid one finger between her folds and shit went crazy. That felt good. And when I say good, I mean motherfucking good.

I started moving my finger back and forth between her folds and then went up to her clit and started working on it. She closed her eyes bend bent her head back breathing soft moans.

"Ahhg Leah.." Oh god.. Have her say my name was so hot. So fucking hot I could've came right there. I slapped her delicious pussy and I felt how she got wetter. I smiled to my success and gave her a little thanks gift sliding my finger inside her and right back out to let the tip play around her entrance. She moaned and laid her forehead against my desk. I slid another finger inside making her moan louder thrusting them slowly and curling them at the end making Jen go crazy holding onto my desk. "Don't scratch my desk." I slapped her ass, I'm starting to think she does it on purpose. I press myself against her sliding my fingers deeper and pressing her more against the desk. I pump my fingers not too slow not too fast but steady when she abruptly true a around, grabs my hands and shoves it between her legs to then kiss me passionate and desperately like shes been waiting to do that.

I smile against the kiss and continue to pump my fingers inside of her massaging her g spot. She was morning into my mouth, their tongue playing with mine and surprisingly she cupped my breasts and massaged them as we kissed. I felt her shiver under my touch and I pinched her clit and slammed my fingers inside curling them one last time before she came and moaned bending her head back giving me a chance to kiss her neck and maintain her orgasm alive as I thrusts my fingers slowly.

When she was done, I smiled against her lips. Her breath was heavy and her pleasure was evident. I slid my fingers out of her and right into my mouth. I closed my eyes taste ing her like it was the most delicious thing I've ever tasted and it might be.

I just hope she keeps doing a couple more mistakes maybe bigger ones so she gets a harder punishment. "That'll teach you." I smiled and she giggled, hiding her face in my neck.