What you need to know about "Life goes wrong-Poems"

Welcome, everybody!

I just want to let you guys know some important pieces of information about Life goes wrong-Poems. So please don't skip this part of the book.

First of all, this is my first book. I've never written anything before. Which means I'm NOT a professional and I don't consider myself a writer. I love to imagine and this is a part of my imagination.

This is not the book itself, this is just a collection of poems that I wrote (they are by no means professional). Each poem has a connection to a chapter or a character in the actual " Life Goes Wrong" book which is probably coming out this summer. 

I guess this collection of poems serves as teasers!

Now let's talk about the book itself!

This is pretty much what to expect from the book:

To be honest with you guys you are going to find this book a little bit confusing. It'll be hard to understand what is happening at the beginning of the story but don't worry you will get everything later on .... so just a warning.

Also, it has a lot of characters, It takes place in more than one country ...so beware of that.

I divided the chapters for both the book and the poems into sections depending on the plot. 

1 Before the flood

Approximately 5-8 chapters

2 Hit by the flood

Approximately 5-8chapters

3Submerged in the flood

Approximately 3-5chapters

4Deep inside the flood

Approximately 5-8chapters

5The foreverness

Approximately 3-5 chapters

Most of the relationships in this book are love-hate relationships. I would say that it's kind of the theme of the book as well as family too.
You will see a lot of characters undergoing some kind of changes in their lives which might be good or bad.

I need to get your attention to something. Guys I care about comments so please always leave a comment, tell me your opinions, ask me questions, criticize the story, say whatever you want
Because it helps a lot when I read other people's opinions on my work.

Both books will start with a short sneak peek from DEEP INSIDE THE FLOOD because I think it's a great summary or synopsis of the book.

So I think this is it for now
I may add more details later :)

Thank you for reading and I hope you'll like it.

XII-VIII-MMXVII