Arrival to my country

As my call ended with hiccups of my dad, I couldn't sleep well that night. I was very much worried as I was in extension, I couldn't immediately fly to my country, having these thoughts running in my mind I was unable to sleep well last night. It was 9 a.m in the  morning when I woke up, as I was not having a good sleep last night woke up a little late, my mobile was flashing, so I reached my mobile to check whether my dad has called me, but it was from my relatives, I had almost ten missed calls from my them.

I wondered what had went wrong within a day?! Because my daddy sounded well last night and within dusk to Dawn what would have happened to my daddy??? why were my relatives calling me?? Are they at my home?? Why all of a sudden they arrived all together to my home?? With so many questions running in my head, I immediately reached my phone and made a call to my mama (uncle) to know the reason for their sudden calls. They all sounded wierd, and hearing suddenly tears rolled down my eyes. I was speechless for few moments and my husband was watching everything what is actually happening to me.

He immediately started booking my tickets for flight, I then started packing to my country along with my two year old child.My husband somehow managed to get the tickets by the same day. I had no direct flights, and have to undergo to three terminals to reach my destination. I had no other way to think other than to fly the same day.

By noon I have packed with the help of my husband, only the necessary items as I couldn't​ carry more luggage, as I was traveling alone with my child. All my luggage was kept ready and my husband dropped me at the airport.

It was already been late for the flight and I was rushing towards my platform. While waving bye to my husband he was struck a little inside as we have never been separated by such a long distance before. He stood aimlessly and waved me and my son bye. I had nothing else in my mind than my daddy's thoughts, I waved him back and started rushing towards my way to catch my flight.

I had never been traveling alone in my lifetime, and this was the first time I traveled quite a long distance with my child alone. As my old mobile sim card was expired a long time ago, I had no chance of contacting my husband, I can either call from the public phones at the airport or else have to connect through WiFi to make a watsapp call to reach my husband.

I landed to my first terminal which was maimi and checked in my baggage again. I started connecting my WiFi but I was not able to connect it. So I wandered around looking for public phones at the airport. But I didn't get any means to communicate my husband. At last I some how managed to call my husband through someone else mobile.

Then it was nearly 14 hours of travel on air. I managed to get a window seat, I made my son sit by the window and I sat next to him so that it would be easier for me to make him sleep and feed. After the flight took off my son a little non stop talker kept on asking me about the things he saw around. I wasn't​ in a mind set to answer him as I was fully emersed with thoughts of my daddy, I had no other way than to answer him... This also let me diverted from being sad.

My son after having a long conversation was getting tired and fell asleep. After he slept I was left all alone and the only thing that was going on my mind was, when would this 14 hrs travel come to an end?

My son was not a big deal for me as he adjusted, and was sleeping most of the time. I next landed on my next terminal which was Doha airport. It was quite larger space as I have to walk a longer distance to have my check ins. After finding my terminal I immediately checked-in​ and then I somehow managed to connect my phone to WiFi.

When I my mobile got connected to internet there were lots of messages from my sister's and relatives. They all sounded the same" please come to meet your daddy as soon as possible". Then I was little bit upset seeing those messages from my sister, then I called my husband to inform where I was.

No one was aware of my arrival to my homeland. I was totally upset reading those text messages from my sister and relatives. This gave a internal stress, which intended me to lose my concious slowly. I was tempting to faint as I haven't eaten for past 12 hours.

One of the flight attendants saw that I was not normal and just did some first aid to  a regain my conscious. My son was quite but now he was loosing his patience fas he have to travel for another three hours. I was nearing my destination which was Chennai airport. I checked out of my airport and I saw my in laws waiting for my arrival. I greeted them, and again we started traveling from Chennai to Pondicherry my hometown which is actually another three hours of travel.

We started from Chennai to my hometown. Each and every second was killing me inside thinking what had happened to my daddy and at the same time was so anxious to meet my family especially my daddy​ after two and half years of separation...