Keep Walking.

Chapter 1.

"If you don't know me by now, You will never, never, mever know me."

“...Just keep walking...No ones staring at you...Just keep walking...” I was, of course lying to myself, and not doing a particularly good job of it either. Because when I look up, sure enough everyone is staring at me. I can’t really blame them either. I mean, I’m the new girl, an unknown quantity, and in a town like Moon Bay, they don’t get them very often.

Still, I was nervous enough as it is and them staring isn’t making it any better. I start fiddling with the strap of my bag, wondering for the fiftieth time if maybe people aren’t staring at me because I’m new but because of what I’m wearing. Maybe I shouldn’t have worn my light wash super skinny’s, I should have worn my maroon normal skinnies instead. Or maybe instead of wearing my loose fitting Nirvana T-shirt I should have worn my Pale lemon, thin strap, tank top. Perhaps instead of wearing my grey converse high tops I should have worn my military boots. By the time I make it to the main office I just want to crawl into a box where no one will ever see me again.

Walking up the receptionist I wait politely for her to finish on the phone, as I wait my mind drifts of to last night, the pain and humiliation I always feel. Of in my own little world, drowning in unwanted memories I don’t realise that the receptionist is done with the phone until she says loudly, and with a gorgeous Texan accent, “Hiya their sweetie, I’m guessing you’re Destiny Rose?” Nodding my head in agreement, she smiles encouragingly “Well I’m Mrs Hope. Here’s your welcome pack, timetable and you locker code. Your teachers will give you your textbooks in class. Your gym teacher will give you the gym kit you ordered online. Have a wonderful day and please come to me with any questions of worries.”

“Thank you very much, I will.” I say taking the pack she held in front of me, with a small smile and a wave good bye I turn and walk out of the room. Into what was previously a very busy corridor, and was now a very empty one. Realising the homeroom must have started I quickly search through the pack to find my time table and map. After five minuets I finally manage to make my way to homeroom. I walk through the empty door way and over to a rather harassed looking teacher sitting at her desk.

“Excuse me ma’am. I’m Destiny Rose. I’m new here. I’m extremely sorry I’m late, I got a bit lost.”

“Oh, that’s quite alright. Now why don’t you go and sit next to Zayn over there.” She says pointing to an extremely good looking boy (in a bad boy kind of way) at the back of the class who appeared to be asleep. Making my way over there I realise that everyone is back to staring at me, making sure not to trip over anything I finally make it to my knew seat and slump down in the chair, pulling my bag onto the table. I take out my timetable and take a proper look at it, trying to memorise the room numbers.

 Homeroom- 231

2nd Biology- 213

3rd Advanced Math- 157

4th Lunch

5th Chemistry- 218

6th Photography- 299

7th Gym

As I’m about to put it back in my bag its snatched from my hand and when I look up I realise the Sleeping Sexy as I named him Was not ,in fact, asleep but was now looking intently at my timetable.

“I’m in all you classes, so I’ll show you around.” His voice gives me chills, its deeps and gruff, buy smooth as honey at the same time. Looking at him closer he’s even more intriguing, his eyes are a captivating woodsy brown, his curly dark brown hair falling in his eyes.

“Okay.” Is all that I can force out before my eyes focus on the chipping paint on the desk in front of me.

“I’m Zayn Soul.” He suddenly tells me after me staring at the desk and him staring at me for the past five minuets. It’s a cute name, different. Not one of thoughts boring names you’ve heard a thousand times before, like Bob or Martin, not generic, one of a kind. Kind of like him by the looks of him.