A Fruity Taste

"Good morning, noona!"

"Morning, Jimin. I can't talk right now. I've got to get to class. I'll see you later, yeah?"

She rushed away , never looking back to see the black haired boy holding flowers in his clenched hand, a pained expression covering his handsome face.

"Oh. O-Okay." He mumbled, although she was already at the end of the hall. Turning around, he slowly walked to the trash bin full of overdue homework, banana peels, and empty energy drinks, adding the bouquet to it. "Maybe another time. Those were ugly flowers anyway. She deserves better." He spoke to himself, the tardy bell following behind his sentence. Good thing he was free first period.

-----------

Thank goodness. That algebra test that I've been dreading is finally over. Now I can breathe.

She sighed and grabbed her bag, slinging it over her shoulder, almost walking through the threshold of the door along with the rest of her class before her name was called.

"Y/N!"

She turned to see her teacher calling her over until another student walked up to him, "Mr. Kim, can I see my grade?" He nodded to the student, locks of brown hair falling in front of his eyes. Pursing his lips and looking back to the girl who stood by the door, patiently waiting, he motioned her to go ahead and leave, mouthing the words 'Come back in fifteen minutes'.

She only nodded and walked out of the room, not getting far before running into someone's firm chest.

"Oh, noona! I'm so sorry." Jimin held onto her shoulers, examining her face, "Are you okay, I-I didn't mean to."

She giggled and wiped her cheek, making his heart flutter as he stared down at her, "I'm fine, Jiminie."

He couldn't help but begin to hate himself for hurting her. I am really sorry. Let me make it up to you! I know an awesome smoothie place down the street, my treat!"

"Oh, Jimin, really. I am okay! I'm clumsy , I don't watch where I'm going. It was my fault."

He smiled at her now slightly reddened face, refraining from wanting to pinch her cute cheeks. He loved how reassuring she was, blaming herself so he would feel better. It was one of the reasons why he feel so hard for her, but she always fails to notice.

The staring.

The blushing.

How he always 'accidentally bought two' of something and gave the extra one to her

How could she not know? He was sure that he sucked at hiding his crush on her.

She never figured out how much he likes her. How much he loves her.

"Please! It wasn't your fault. C'mon, you're getting a smoothie in that cute tummy of yours whether you like it or not."

She rolled her eyes, picking a piece of lint off of his black shirt before he pulled her along, his large hand encasing hers.

Jimin was small, at least compared to some of the other males that attend their school, but he was still bigger than her. He loved that, having to look down at her and walk a bit slower because her legs are shorter, him being way stronger and having more muscle than her but allowing her to win all of their arm wrestling matches, giggles always leaving him as he watched her jump around and mock him for losing yet again. Although, he would stay awake at night, abusing himself to the thought of how easy it would be for him to pick up her small frame as he thruste-

"Jimin! Not so hard." She laughed as his grip around her hand tightened unintentionally.

"S-Sorry," He shook the thought from his head even though it was hard considering the person who always made an appearance in his head while he touched himself was right in front of him, "this way." He walked down the pavement, intertwining his fingers with hers.