Prologue

Dylan was walking home from the best party of year. She was always the partier her mother said. It wasn't like her parents didn't care because they did. It's just they understand how a teenager is so they don't have that many rules. Dylan always remembers the set of 10 rules her parents have given her. One: don't get caught by the police. Two: don't let a boy take advantage of you. Three: never bring your siblings into anything bad. Four: never drive drunk or your friends. Five: never be out passed six in the morning. Six: never get pregnant. Seven: never steal from us(parents). Eight: don't get below a B-. Nine: don't have a boy sleepover. Ten: don't ever tell us if you break a rule. Those are the rules planted inside Dylan's head since she was thirteen.

Now she is seventeen and has never broken those rules. But of course her parents don't know that because of rule 10. Now that party was thrown by the hottest boy in town. And the only reason he threw it was to get Dylan in bed. But of couse as rule number two states: never let a boy take advantage of you, she didn't let anything happen expect for a kiss. 

Now as she got home she always made it her job to check if the dogs were put up because if they aren't they end up making the downstairs a mess. As she walked towards the dog room and turned on the lights to see if they were there, they were but they both had been stab in the stomach. Before Dylan could scream a hand went over her mouth. Her eyes were wide when the person picked her up and brought her down into the basement. In the basement was three other guys and her family all dead on the floor. Dylan cried and tried to scream but with the person's hand over her mouth it didn't come out.

"Who is this?" one guy asked. "I'm guessing its another daughter." the guy behind Dylan answered. As he talked Dylan decided to bite his hand. As he left go of her she ran to her family's bodies and sobbed. Finally she asked "Why did you do this?" "Your father owned our boss some money and since he didn't have it we were ordered to kill the whole family." said the guy who she bite. "So so so your gonna kill me?" Dylan asked. All four guys smiled and shook their heads. "No we aren't going to do that we have a special thing to do with you."

Before any of the memory could go farther Dylan woke up screaming and sweating. Her grandmother came into the room and tried to calm her down. "Oh honey. Shh its okay. Its okay." her grandmother said as she held Dylan. Dylan however knew it was never ever going to be okay.