Advice for a Teen-Girl: Part 1

This is the advice book for all teen girls. Alot of questions you have will be answered in this book. ENJOY.

DATING-

1) if you want to ask a boy out, and your scared to ask him, well all you have to do is BREATHE. then, you need to think about what your going to say. but, first make sure you have things in common. don't try and your likes, and loves, and hates, just so you will have things in common, because that would hurt you in the future. Next, think about what your going to say. i don't mean act it out or anything, but like go over in your head to make sure you don't stumble, or slip on your words. it's better to have a plan, than to go unplanned. 

2) Awkward moments? this is something alot of girls have trouble with. if your ever in an awkward situation, and you don't have a clue what to do, this is something you can do: start talking about something major that recently happened to you, or about you, or anyone else for that matter. try and get distracted by something around you. act like your so amazed by that "something" and just take contact off of the situation.  or you can start asking him questions, out of the random. he will eventually get back to it NOT being awkward. 

3) Saying No. this is a big thing in our society of women. we have trouble with this, because in our hearts on the inside we are weak, when it comes to love. and when it comes to the one we love. it's not always easy to say no. but if you want to but don't know how, here's advice on that: tell them, your not ready. you want to wait because it's the right thing to do. if he refuses to take your answer, tell him your serious and if he even tried your done with him. he needs to respect you and your belongings. he needs to give you privacy with yourself. if your not ready, your not ready. END OF STORY, FOR HIM. 

4) breaking up with someone. this is sometimes funny. alot of times, hurtful. and kinda at times, useful. if you don't know how to dump someone, then what you need to know is: take it easy on them at first. tell them your sorry, and how you really feel about the situation. if they then, don't take it as a closing, then oush harder on them. let them know, your serious about your answer. then if they still don't take your closing, then tell them YOUR DONE, and walk away without saying anything else. it's also better to not talk to him after that. he'll eventually get the message THEN. 

DRAMA-

1) if you are having trouble with people and your so tired of having to deal with it. then you need to: show them your the BIGGER person. ignore the comments they say, because it's not that important to care about. Mostly all the comments people say about you, or toward you, are dumb and don't make sense anyway. they just want to get to you, and make you look stupid for acting out toward something sooo stupid. So, when they say something stupid, smile and walk away. or, ignore them and start thinking about something that makes you happy. it works. 

2) gossip. don't let people make you fall into gossip. if they are gossiping about someone or something, just sit there not saying anything and loook around at different things so they don't think your interested in gossiping with them. when someone hears you've been talking about them, it most likely turns into DRAMA. so try and avoid hanging out with people like that, because they can get you in trouble big time! if you hear someone talking about you, and they don't know your around them to hear them, just ignore it. don't ask them about it later, either. that is telling them you are interested in hearing what they have to say. then they get the image you want to fight them over it too. same as if you hear someone talking about your family or friends. 

3) physical fighting. i know alot of this happens alot at schools, hang outs, movies, skating, bowling, and etc. and most of the time you think it's the best thing to hit somebody back when they hit you. it's your choice to that or not. but, if they don't hit you first and they keep telling you to hit them first, just walk away. because it's wasting your time to stand there yelling that back and forth. and eventually they will walk away too and forget about even wanting to fight you. people who think they're so bad because of how many fights they've got into, they eventually get tired of fighting people because they realize it's not even COOL. it's stupid, and it get's ridiculous. so, please understand you can hurt someone else walking away, than to hit them!

4) cyber-bullying. this is a HUGE thing in life, and many people have commited suicide because of this. that's when you look at yourself and say that's enough. when people have to KILL themselves because of cyber-bullying, then that's when people should STOP. if oyu ever get cyber-bullied, don't answer to it. delete ALL contact with that person, and don't even try to see what else they're saying. and if other people start saying things to you making fun of you at school, out somewhere, or walking somewhere, don't let them get to you because it shows your  more stronger than that, to let them bring you down. 

POPULARITY-

1) now, i know everyone "thinks" it's sooooo important to be important. i say: it really isn't. popularity is a big thing in school, and all. but, you don't know that it is HARD to work with. everyday people pay attention to what you wear, what you do, who you like, the things you like, what store you shop at, how much money you have, and etc. would you want people to keep up with all that stuff about you? no. if you mess up with one of those things, your done for. people will not like you anymore. and you wind up acting like "somebody" else, rather than yourself. so, if you want to be popular, be yourself. and if that don't get you popular, don't worry about it. all that matters is your being yourself. 

2) if someone tries to talk you into doing something, just to get you popular, and that "something" is not good, for you, or anyone else around you, DON'T DO IT. end the end it is not worth it. have you ever payed attention to people who done that, and yes, they got popular, but the kinda popular where everyone dislikes you, or is a hater toward you. do you want that? i know you don't. it's easier just to let your popularity alone, become popular itself. it's called: BEING YOURSELF.

3) getting exspensive new clothes, and buying the most exspensive pair of sunglasses, or having the new best shoes out, are not being popular. it's just doing things to make you popular. you don't have to spend your money on things like that all the time to be popular. if you have talents, like singing, dancing, playing an instrument, photography, comedy writer, a writer period and etc. are the things to get you popular. if you just persue them talents and make sure you stick with them, you will get popular in a good way, because all you done was followed YOUR DREAMS.

IDOLS-

1) it is good to have an idol in your life, most of the time. if you have an idol, that is good because it means you want to be like that person. and most of the idols are actually good inspirations. make sure if you have an idol, that they aren't a bad one. like, if they do many inappropiate things in public, it's best not to have them as an idol. make sure they have a good additude toward everything. and if they were to choose, fans or their popularity, it would be fans.

2) don't have the same idol as someone else, because they want you too, or because you want to be like them. and idol is suppose to be someone YOU want to be like. and someone you love because of who they are. if you never even like the person in the first place, don't consider them as your idol. pick someone your gonna wanna be with til' the end. 

3) yes, you can have more than one idol. so, you can have many idol(s). it's good also, to have idols.   because it means you have a personality that is filled with different things you like, want to be, support, and etc. when people see that you have more than one idol, they will look at you as an idol, because your showing them you don't have to be scared to chase your dreams, and want to be something when you grow up. 

~ thank you for reading the first part of "Advice for a Teen-Girl: Part 1." i hope you like it and Part 2 will be coming soon! if you have questions you want to be answered in Part 2, ask me and i'll answer! ~