Katie & Randy Orton

"Randy not tonight I know you have to leave tomorrow night but we have had sex for 3 days in a row already."

"Are you really saying no to me Katie? You know that's not how things work" he smirked as he pulled her In close and kissed her neck as he fiddled with her bra strap.

"Randy don't- uhh *moans* p-please"

"Stop f***ing around Katie, let's go now baby. I gotta use the bathroom, oh and make sure you are just in your bra and panties, I need something to take off ;)"

Randy walked into their bedroom 3 minutes later and Katie was waiting for him on the bed. He took off his clothes and jumped in the bed with her. And they soon began getting intimate.

" Oohh Randy slow down, y-you're hur-hurting me"

"Stop being such a baby! Ughh!"

After about 2 hours Randy was finally satisfied and stopped. Katie loved Randy but his sex drive was way too high for her to control.

* * 1 Month Later * *
Katie P.O.V

I've been having so much symptoms, I'm scared that the night Randy and I had sex the condom may have broke. I'm waiting to see the results of my pregnancy test.

.......

  ...........

.......*BEEP BEEP*

I slowly picked up the test.

"Positive"

Oh my! I can't believe this! I don't think I'm ready to have a child... but now its time to step up for my future child. I wonder what Randy will think?

* * Another Month Later * *

Randy: Alright I'm listening, what did you wanna talk about?

"I don't know how to say this so I'll just come out with it....I'm pregnant."

Randy looked at me shocked. "What? But we used a condom and aren't you on birth control"

"Yes but I think the condom probably broke."

"NO WAY! THAT CANT BE MY CHILD!!"

" What?! How can you say that!"

"I've been gone 2 months Katie, you probably slept with another guy, that's why you rejected sex from me, you were doing it with someone else!"

"Randy...You must be joking, please don't do this to me, to your child."

"That is not my child! And we are over."

**1 year later**

He walked out the door and I haven't heard from Randy since. I've been raising Randy jr. on my own. And because I told him who his father is he loves wwe. So I agreed to take him to a WWE Live event here in St. Louis

"Mommy are we gonna see daddy today? I wanna see Daddy!! I wanna see Daddy!"

"Rj stop that, behave, mommy doesn't know." He got like this very often and it was so hard to deal with. I just hope this show goes smoothly. At least Randy got me tickets, even if one was for the "Father" of my child.

* At the show *
Randy P.O.V

My theme blared throughout the arena as I made my entrance for my match against John Cena. I looked in the crowd and surprisingly I saw Katie, I was shocked she actually came, she had a child with her but no man...

F/F

I walked passed Katie and the little boy, he had my eyes...no way. I caught up to her and asked her to follow me backstage. I had to get to the bottom of this.

* * *

Katie: What do you want Randy i've got to get jr. home.

"I know I just wanted to--wait did you say jr?"

She nodded. "Yes. Randy jr."

"Why did you choose to name him after me?"

"Because whether or not you want to accept it, that is your son lying on the couch. I have never cheated on you ever!"

Suddenly Randy jr. woke up and rubbed his eyes, then exposing piercing blue eyes like my own and lips like me too.

RJ: Mommy..

" Katie wait, I see it now. I know that's my son. I'm sorry. Please let me be in my son's life.."

Katie: I don't think you deserve to be. You need to prove it or I am taking my son home and you will not see him again.

"Please Katie, we can work this out. I shouldn't have left you. We were a great couple. I'm sorry."

RJ: Mommy I tiyerd

Katie: You're apologizing to the wrong person.

I walked over to the couch, and I got a warm feeling when my boy's eyes lit up. "Daddy!"

Katie P.O.V

I almost began tearing up seeing my son hug his dad for the first time. I could see the love Randy felt for RJ.

RJ: Daddy are you coming home wif me and mommy.

Randy: I don't know.. am I coming home too mommy? I promise I will make up for the year I missed ok Rj. I'm going to be here for my little man.

"Do you actually mean it? Or are you playing with me?" I asked as I picked up RJ.

Randy: give me my son please? I'll be back

"Where are you taking him?"

" To Vince's office. I'm going to take time off to be with my family." He kissed my lips softly, walked out the door and left.

Only difference this time, it was for a good reason. I knew my old Randy was back, the man I loved was back and the brand new father of my child has finally arrived.

This was for @thekatiebrooke! Hope you enjoyed it :)