The Italian CEO

Twenty-three year old Adam Zaccardo is the most wealthiest bachelor's today. He's ruthless, uncannily, heartless, rude, and so much more. He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. This hot Italian man has it all but one thing, LOVE.

His 6'5 frame, his toned and muscled body, mud brown eyes, black hair, he's every womans dream man. I might say for an Italian man he is truly blessed down there (v.v) if you know what I mean ;). His baritone voice that could make any woman fall to his feet, or come to his beck and call, but one, Ms. Tatianna Elizabeth McCain.

Tatianna Elizabeth McCain was born less fortunate I might say. She's a 22 year old college graduate. She wants to have her own business. She's single, 5'9, plus size, caramel skinned, brown eyes, long black hair, a good personality, quiet, but fiesty. Don't get her twisted or you will regret it. She is looking for a job and right now anything would do. She's about to lose her place, she's in debt due to the many student loans she had to take or the money she had to burrow.

What will happen when Adam needs a new personal assistant? Will Tatianna fall for his charm or will he fall for her? When ex's come back in the picture will their relationship strive or fail miserably?