2.

Two Weeks Later:

" Alright now yal Dont forget to read chapters 12 and 13. And DONT forget your papers are due next week. You guys have had more than enough time so i dont want no excuses." Egypts English teacher announced as the bell rang.

Egypt couldnt be any happier to get out of that class. Today was her early day and she thanked god for only having 4 classes instead of the normal 6.

She couldnt be more excited to get the hell up out of school but She had a little bit of homework that needed to be done by the end of the week. She was no goody good or perfect nerd but one thing Egypt took serious was her education. She was determined to do what she had to do to graduate and get the hell up out of New York.

"Hey Egypt! Girl wait up!" Someone called out from the other end of the hall. Closing her locker shut Egypt looked through the crowd with squinted eyes to see an out of breath Tiffany squuezing through the cramped up halls. "Dang girl, you be on the move." She giggled embracing her books and leaning on the lockers.

"Hey Tiff.." She said with her words trailing off. "Um whats up?" Egypt was a little confused on why Tiff looked so pressed to chase her down in school. They werent total strangers, infact they had plenty of classes together, and even went to the same after school and dance programs when they were younger. But they didnt have too much of a friendship and hadnt spoken more than three times all year.

"I wanted to catch you before you left." Tiffany smiled widely. "I just wanted to see if you gave what i asked you any thought?" By the look on Egypts face she knew she had no idea what she was talking about. "Today's the 25th, dont tell me you forgot." She laughed nervously.

The smile soon disappeared when she realized Egypt STILL wore the confused expression. "You promised last week you'd think about coming by the center and helping me out with todays dance class." She sighed.

It took a while for the light bulb to go off in Egypts head but when she did she mentally cursed herself for forgetting and even making that promise in the first place. "SHIT !" She exclaimed palming her forehead. "Tiff im sooo, sorry. I forgot. My memory has been shit now and days.' She half laughed nervously.

"Its all cool." Tiffany assured with a grin flipping her hair over her shoulder and shifting her books in the other arm. "So can i look forward to seeing you today?"

"Well, um you see, I don't really know-" Egypt began to decline before Tiffany cut her off.

"Please Egypt girl. I could really use the help today, Chanel ass claim she got the flu but she prolly' out hoe'n around somewhere." She complained rolling her eyes. Egypt felt bad for the girl but she hadnt danced let alone been to the dance studio in the center in years.

"Its only a two hour session and they normally dont pay us until the 31st but i have 40$ on me if thats good enough." Tiffany continued to plead her case. Now Egypt new this girl had to be pretty desperate to offer her own money and started to contemplate.

"Ugh, fine. I'll do it, but keep ya money. Its not that deep."Egypt Sighed. "I just need some clothes. They still got that store over on Flushing right?" She asked.

"OMG you're a life savior girl! I swear i owe your ass." Tiffany screemed jumping up and down in joy. "And girl, im surprised that shit aint go out of business yet though." She laughed at her own joke. "So do you need a ride to the studio or something, i got my mama car. and im headed over there now."

Egypt was happy to help Tiffany out but she really needed to get this homework done and quite frankly the girl talked too damn much for her sometime. The look on Tiff's face saw she wasnt going to give up and it was a whole lot better than the packed ass bus though. I'll just get it done before this damn class starts." She thought to her herself shrugging it off. Grabbing her things, She was set to follow Tiffany outside.