Continuation of Breaking Dawn- Chapter 11

Oh my God, guys! It's been, what, two, three months?! I AM SO SORRY! I went to Wrightsville Beach, I'm going to Europe soon, I've been so insanley busy! And I'm ready 'The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner'! From Eclipse! : )

I've gotten so many comments saying upload soon! It's been two months! And I am so sorry! I will try and keep up, I promise! Enjoy! It's been a while! I love all you guys! : )

XOXO,

Enjoy,

COMMENT!

Trust me, it'll shock you.

"Are you sure you're all right? Are you still sick?!" She started to panick. I could hear her heart rate accelerate. I could hear the blood pumping faster and faster through her body. Venom filled my mouth. I quickly swallowed in back.

"I'm not sick, Mom. You NEED to go find Charlie. Just go, Mom!" I panicked as well. My heart would be beating out of my chest if I were still human.

"Bella...I....I don't....Fine." She stated. She turned around, walked through the house, to her car, and left without another word.

"Oh Edward! I'm sick! I don't want her to come back! She's in too much danger here! She smells even better than all of Forks put together." I sobbed tearlessly into his chest. He rubbed my back.

"Bella, you did great. It's okay. You've got some amazing control. You did just fine." Alice's voice suddenly piped up out of nowhere.

"You don't have to try and make me feel better. I know that I could've slipped at any moment. I could've killed my own mother!"

"But you didn't, Bella! You see? That's exactly why we are so proud of you!" Alice soothed.

"Is she going to come back, Alice? Or is she going to freak out and go back home?" I asked my favourite sister-in-law.

"She is going to freak out a little, but she'll be back. No need to worry. Everything'll be all right."

"Oh God. What am I going to say NOW? Me and my big mouth!" I rolled my eyes at myself, something most sane people don't usually do.

Suddenly Alice froze, her face in a horrific state. Edward and I both stared at her. She and Edward stood like that for over five minutes, Edward reading her mind. After a while, my impatience took over.

"What?! Guys, what's going on?!" I shrieked.

"Get everyone together. Now. Tell Emmett to get one of the cars started." Edward said quickly to Alice.

"What one?"

"I don't care which one, just move FAST." Edward called as she raced into the house.

"Edward! What the hell is happening?!" I cried in panic. He took my hand and we raced to the car, where everybody was already waiting. We climbed into the back seat, and started racing towards Forks.

"You're Mother's....Been in an accident." Edward said, looking at me then. That's when everything started going fuzzy. I couldn't see straight. My mind was screaming but my mouth wouldn't work. I turned to look at Edward. We held eachothers gaze until we came to a stop beside my Mom's little car, all mangled into a tree trunk. I gasped in horror. I jumped out of the car faster than ever and sprinted to the car. It was empty. I looked at Edward.

"IT'S EMPTY! WHERE IS SHE?!" I cried.

"Oh my God. Carlisle! Carlisle! Come here!" Alice shrieked in horror. We all ran over to the ditch were Alice was kneeling over something. It wasn't until I got close enough that I realized that thing she was kneeling over was Renee. Even though breathing wasn't necessary, I started to hypervenilate. Edward scooped me up in his arms and took me to the car, but I still caught a glimpse of her. She was lying motionless in the ditch, her faced and torso covered in blood. Her arms were flung across her, her bones so obviously broken. Her skull was cracked right down the middle, and under the blood, her skin was burnt to a crisp as the car was in flames. I put my hand over my mouth as a shook wildly and uncontrollably. Edward set me down in the car and put his hand across my forehead. We waited as Carlisle worked over her. He brought all his medical supplies seeing as he knew he'd need them. I heard a lot of low and disturbing cracking noises. I heard Rosalie gasp from time to time, and I saw Alice turn away, looking as if she were ready to cry, if that was possible. My mothers scent was stronger than ever because she was open and bleeding everywhere. But I wasn't even thinking about that fact. I was just praying to God that Renee would come out of this alive. We waited there for hours.

"Edward, can you get the tarp? It's starting to rain." I heard Emmett call. In one swift movement, Edward was kneeling beside my mom, holding the tarp over her body as Carlisle concentrated on keeping her alive.

"Here Edward, I've got that." Esme said, taking the tarp from Edward hands to hold it over Renee. "You should go be with Bella right now."

"Thank you, Esme. How is everything going? Is she going to be all right?" Edward whispered, although I could still hear everything they were saying.

"I honestly cannot say. Her heart is still beating, but not enough to circulate the blood for long. We might have to hook her up to a heart moniter and use a machine to keep it beating. She's falling. Fast." Carlisle whispered back. I let out a loud tearless sob and Edward had me in his lap in less than a second. He cradled me there as I sobbed for the life of Renee-My mom. My mom who I love. If she dies....It'll be my fault. I'm the one that made her go to Charlie's. She was probably trying to hurry back to me, but she dies. I'll go to the Volturi. I can't live with the idea of my mom DEAD.

"Oh no, you won't." Alice said softly. I looked up at her, and she glared at me. Ugh, Alice and her seeing the future.

Time seemed to pass so slow that it felt like I barely moved in over five hours. Actually, I haven't moved in five hours. I've been sitting on Edward's lap, my face dug into his chest. The sobs stopped breaking out of my throat, and I just sat there, thinking. Thinking about my human life, Renee's life, and how much I was going to miss her. I just couldn't imagine anybody getting out of a wreck like this. Carlisle moved fast and carefully as he worked over my basically dead mother, Esme held the tarp perfectly still as the rain continued to fall. Alice, Jasper, and Emmett stood along the side-lines, staring as Carlisle worked. For the first time in a long time, somebody spoke.

"I've got her stitched up as much as I can. I'm going to bring her back to the house, hook her up to some machines, and see how she does through the night. Don't loose faith yet, she's still alive." Carlisle attempted at some hope.

Edward shifted to the side of the car, and the rest of the Cullen's climbed in. I stayed on Edward's lap. Carlisle carefully set Renee in the back, and we drove as soft as we could along the twisted, curving road to the Cullen's, so my Mother could die there instead of on the side of the road.