[1] New bee

New year,new boarding school,new grade and new city but that kinda sucks if you ask me. I hated changing schools because I hated making new friends,especially if I was in a new city I really had to adapt to it and get used to it. I went to boarding school not because I wanted to but because I had to. My parents wanted to start afresh in a new city so my dad found a school for me and applied,but he didn't think things through because it took them pretty long to find a place to settle in so I had to get into the boarding school.

This new province we moved to was called Petersburg and believe me it was about 200 kilometres far from Pretoria which was where we used to live. Petersburg was a very proper and surprisingly modern but the new school I was in was hell.

***

"Daddy I'm really not looking forward to this day and you know that" I said to my dad  in a grumpy morning tone...I guess that pretty much tells you that I'm not a morning person and my voice us always different in the morning...very edgy I can say. "Come on dear wake up, you still have to pack up your clothes and we are 200 kilometres away from your new new school" He said in a very happy tone."You mean jail school right" saying in sarcasm."That school is good for girly,you will just be a long distance away that's, dont let it to you. "He said trying to ease me up." Well...I better get packing then"I said getting out of bed.

*First short chapter you guys...just to see where to take it from here*

Please vote and comment.

-Natalie *xoxo*