Chapter 1: Something unexpected

The picture is of Emily

Feel free to tell me of any improvements or things that are messed up in the story.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Emily you are my hero and i love-----

Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep

"Ugh. Why? Tell me why? I have to wake up this early" I screamed out loud to no one.

"Because of school" by twin brother called from across the house.

"Shut up" I yelled back and next thing you know we are screaming back and forth insults from across the house.

My brother looks nothing like me, seriously its weird. On top of that we have polar opposites personalities. 

He's the popular jock that plays football. While I am the nerd who studys.

After he screamed a pretty rude insult I replied with " you know what you are a bit-" I would have finished that sentence if my best freind hadn't have walked through the door and said "Are you serious you are going to be late".

Yeah. Me and Madison are so close she has her key to my house.

I twisted my head around and screamed when I look at the clock.

I dont have time to take a shower, or  eat breakfeast because school is starting in 10 minutes and its a 10 minute ride to school.

I jump up grab my clothes and my backpack and run to the car with Madison in toe.

My brother rides in his own car while I ride in maddie's.

I have a car but its in the shop because I am finally changing the color from poop brown to blue.

As maddie pushes on the gas and I am frantically changing my clothes in the backseat maddie decides that this is a good time to start a conversation.

I love maddie but let me tell you she is awful at timing.

"Have you heard the new news about ryan" maddie gushes

"No" I reply well I'm frantically looking for my other shoe.

"Well it turns out that someone caught him down in an illegal fighting ring" she smoothly turns right into the school parking lot as I am still frantically looking for my shoe.

I'm probably the only person in the school who doesn't care what Ryan is doing or who he even is.

What I do know about them is that the bad boys club or whatever there group name is, is that they are hot, like mother fudgin gods hot.

Hottest one though is Ryan. That doesnt mean I like him i am just stating facts. 

I finally find my shoe and shove it on my foot.

I swing myself out of the car and as soon as I do that the bell rings so with maddie by my side and my shoes on the wrong feet I head to my first period before the late bell rings.

As I sit down in my desk in the third row and I  take off my shoes to put them on the right feet I can't help to feel eyes on me.

I turn around and in the back of the room there is no one there besides Ryan and his group of bad boys and the sluts surronding them.

So I turn back in my chair, and start to realize how cliche my school really is.

Its like a pyramid, yeah you heard me right. At the very bottom its surprisingly not the nerds but the computer geeks.

Trust me when I say that there's a difference between the computer geeks and the nerds. Next is the nerds, and after that is the regulars for example there not popular but there not unpopular.

Last but not least there is the populars such as the jocks and the badboys, along with queen bee and her followers.

Classes fly by and soon its lunch. I only have three classes with maddie and they are all in the afternoon and other than maddie I'm not friends  with anybody else.

Don't get me wrong in not antisocial I just don't start the conversation first.

The bell finally rings for lunch and I walk towards my locker to put my books away and to wait for maddie.

I open my locker and as I put my books away I hear a deep voice behind me "I always liked looking at you from behind" I immediately knew who it was his name was Zach and he was on the football team.

You could call him the douche of the school but that would be an understatement. For starters he flirts with everyone and doesn't respect anyone.

"Leave me alone" I sighed why can't this guy take a hint.

"But baby" he said as he slowly got closer and wrapped his hand around my waist.

I tried to push him away but damn he was strong. Next thing I know he was being pushed away for me by Ryan and thrown against the lockers.

I watched as Ryan spit out at him " dont ever touch her again or you will regret it". 

He threw him down but I didn't stick around to watch anymore.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Whats up?

What did you think ?

Was is too long ot too short?

And chapter 2 will be a continue of this day

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Share

All that good stuff

Have a good day 😄😄😄😄
Please tell me if this book is moving to fast and is way to cliche😛😛😛😛

Love y'all
Bye