Ch 1: Who Is She?

Queen Elsa of Arendelle was sitting in her bedroom of the grand castle, resting her small, pointed feet on the velvet stool. She sighed, wondering when her sister, Princess Anna would return.

Anna was on a date with her boyfr- fiancé, Kristof. They were taking a romantic night time walk on the beach, leaving Elsa all alone in the humongous castle. Again.

It wasn't that Elsa didn't like Kristof, because she did. She thought he was funny, and a great match for her sister. He too was clumsy, giddy and childlike just like Anna. The only issue for Elsa was that she feared her sister was going to leave for good.

After the whole Prince Hans thing, she thought Anna would have learned her lesson. Clearly she hadn't. She jumped right into getting engaged to Kristoff, merely a week after the town had been thawed from Elsa's out-of-control powers.

She was far too naive, Elsa thought. But what could she do?

The door cranked open, then slammed shut. Anna was home!

Elsa ran down the grand staircase, lifting her dress above her ankles so that it wouldn't get dirty. She wondered why the maids had been slacking, this carpet was absolutely filthy from Kristof and Anna's engagement party last week.

Her face lit up with a grin as she took in the wondrous sight of her sister. "Anna!" She welcomed.

"Elsa..." Anna sounded glum.

"W-what's wrong, where's Kristoff?" Elsa asked, her hands shaking nervously. "Where is Kristof?" She looked around the doorframe, trying to catch a glimpse of him. He was no where to be seen.

"He's coming." Anna waved her arms a little. "I need to talk to you."

"Of course." Elsa stepped forward, taking one of Anna's delicate hands in her own.

Anna fidgeted nervously. "Well, you see...we were walking on the beach. Walking, walking, walking." She rambled nervously. "Anyway, we found this girl. She was washed up on the shore, her hair was wet. Like, really wet."

"Anna, please." Elsa raised her hand, stopping here momentarily. "Calm down. Does she need help? We can take her to the hospital, I'll send one of my guards-"

"No." Anna stopped. "She's fine. Shes just, she looks just like you."

"What?" Elsa raised her brow, blowing a short laugh filled with disbelief.

"I'm not kidding." Anna shook her head. "She could be your-"

"Twin." A soft voice that sounded a lot like Anna's coughed from the doorway.