Unforgotten

I'm a girl that owns a empty heart. It use to be full of joy and happiness, until 'that' happened. I'd rather not speak of it but I guess just this once I will.

It was a beautiful day out. The sky was it's blue usual self, you could see a couple clouds every now and then but they would disappear shortly after. The sun was shining brightly, birds where chirping, bees where buzzing and bugs where biting. It was, as normal girls would call it 'The Perfect Tanning Day'. I prefered to be pale.

"Aida!" I heard my mother yell as she walked towards the tree I was sitting in. She stopped about two feet away from where I was sitting with a smile on her face, meaning I was to do something for her.

"What is it?" I asked as I jumped down and landed infront of my mother who was playing with the tips of her Dark Blonde hair, which wasn't far from my color.

"I was just wondering..if you could go to the store and get some milk?" she asked as she looked at me with pleading eyes.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, "Yeah, I get right to it." I replied as I jogged a to my motorcycle after a moment. I put on my gloves and my helmet and started the engine.

"Here." she said as she handed me a Twenty Dollar bill. I smiled in responce and took off leaving my mother in the dust.

It took a hour to get to the store, but that was only because we lived in a different town that honestly doesn't have much places to go to.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I turned off the engine, took off my gloves and took off my helmet. I fixed my hair a bit before I entered the store.

I went to the fridges took a 1Lt jug of milk and brought it to the cashier. "Here-" I was cut off by the sound of a loud bang, it made me yellp a little. After seeing the expression by the cashier I covered my mouth as my eyes widened.

 I was just about to turn around when I felt warm breath on my neak and something cold placed against the side of my skull.

It was a gun.

I just stood there, frozen, not attempting to run, I mean how could I run? I'd die for sure then. Though I so desperatly wanted to try.

"Don't move a muscle." The thug said as she pulled me where ever he went. 

"Give me all of the money and I wont hurt the girl.

I looked at the cashier with pleading eyes, "Ah-Er.." she nodded her head and was just about to take out the money when a husky voice was heard, "Don't you dare pull that trigger."

The thug turned around, bringing me with him, and faced the man standing in front of him. He grinned evily and the next thing I saw was blood, and lots of it.

<><><><><><><><><>

[A/N]- Well that's the first chapter. Sorry if it's not spaced right and too short, I'm kind of a N3wb ^.^