SKETCHER

It has been a while since my little brother Daniel disappeared and I have felt like someone is watching me ever since. A few weeks after he disappeared late one night, i heard noises coming from his room. I went in there, but no one else was. Then the noise started coming from the kitchen. I walked there and found a canvas, on it was a painting of daniel, the painting was made with blood and this black liquid. I ran to my parents room to warn them, but they weren't there. I ran to the living room seeing it was too late. They were dead, I looked at their dead decapitated bodies, trying my best not to cry. Then I saw something, or was it someone. In the corner of the room stood a women, roughly around 19. Then i remember a girl was found dead, in her house and the police never found her friend, or her killer. The girl, she looked like she was wearing a face. I was terrified, was she going to take me too. She jumped on me not letting me run, or even speak, she stabbed me in the leg, all i could do was grab the nearest think i had, i grabbed my mom's vase that was next to me and hit her with it. I got up and ran as fast as i could to the police station.

i hope you liked it!! it's a story of the creepypasta SKETCHER, it's a new cp , i hope you like it for teh moment you don't really have her backstory but i think it will come soon, so yea me and my friend worked hard on this story and the cp, so i...

i hope you liked it!! it's a story of the creepypasta SKETCHER, it's a new cp , i hope you like it for teh moment you don't really have her backstory but i think it will come soon, so yea me and my friend worked hard on this story and the cp, so i really hope you enjoyed, thank you!! <3                      Drawing from : Gravitown on deviantart