Chapter 7

Sanne's P.O.V.

'I don't know.' I sighed and tossed the paper back on my desk. I had asked Koen for a little bit of time to read the contract through which he granted me with much pleasure. Maybe he was glad because he thought I was seemingly giving in, or maybe he found it a wise decision of me. And maybe even thought I fitted woth Harry.

I shook my head quickly. The only reason why I hadn't been able to make this damn decision was because Harry was on the line. And I don't want to seem all foolish now but it was Harry Styles. You're right I'm giddy about that. Plus he's worldknown, this decision might have influence on my future or something. He was the main cause that I couldn't think this through because everytime his dimpled smile, curly brown hair and beautiful mesmerizing eyes came into my mind's view I fell for signing it right there and then. It made me want to book a ticket for the next first plane being able to dispose me at his place.

He jumbled up my thoughts, being that absolute dream guy. I mean, I'm sure about half of the world's female population, and guys as well of course ,would agree with me on that.

So that's why me and Kim had decided to call Dan. A total sober person who's studying for lawyer, who was my friend and so would at least considering to protect me and who would decipher the contract. If any mistakes would occur we would think about this again, most likely confront Koen with it or just break all contact with the guy. But if none mistakes are taken.

'Sanne for as far as I can see, and I've read it about three times now already, it is absolutely fine if you'd go.' He smiled and shoved the paper back to me, a pen rolling over the smooth wood moments later.

'See!' Kim shoved my arm playfully and I couldn't take their hopeful looks on me anymore. 'You just gotta go and see what happens.' She told me.

'You know what? I think I should just go and see what happens?' I laughed as she eyed me up and down, rising her eyebrows.

'Kidding.' I took a seat and Dan handed me the pen, helping me out with filling in the details of this deal.

'You better behave huh Sanne.' He nudged my arm as I finished off by writing my name. I scoffed, like I would do anyhting wrong over there.

'I'm more worried about freaking out really. I have a feeling I should start preparing things, maybe I should search some subjects to talk about? Or outfits to wear? I really should learn how to act oh my god Kim.' I turned to her in a shock, a giddy shock may I add.

'That was exactly what I meant with behave.' Dan laughed as he started packing his things, stuffing his notes and the copies of the contract he had made before, in the backpack he had brought with him. He might be a soon-to-be-lawyer, he didn't dress like one yet. He wore plain jeans and grey t-shirt just like he would've in college. I remember the good times we used to have. Ah schooltime, greatest time of your lives, isn't it? 'I know all too well how you deal with stressy situations in which you don't want to show your anxiety.' He laughs and a small blush came to my face.

I knew exactly what he meant with that.

A few years ago already, I had been invited to a party. And it wasn't my first party of course, but I guess you could say it was the first one of that kind. The festivity was held in one if the school's jocks' home. The guy's beyond rich was probably the first thing I thought when I entered their mansion. Everything seemed such an America cliché really, the red cups and drunk people, the loud booming music and the house that had been parent-less for the night, and the laughter errupting from every room.

Me and Dan had come together but honestly he was one of the more popular kids as well, though that didn't really matter, he ran off quite quickly.

I remember standing there with a cup of some drink on my own, quite happy to be there but anxious at the same time. I didn't really know what to do to be honest.

I was looking around until suddenly someone softly put his arms around me from behind. I hadn't know it was a slightly drunk Dan who was pulling me with him, bet that's the main reason why I sort of, kind of, maybe had hit him in the balls.

Poor guy.

'You're never going to let it go, are you?' I chuckled, shaking my head slightly as I lead him back to the front door.

'Well you know I'd lose the case if you kick Harry in the balls. I would even defend him.' I giggled at his silly thoughts. It might just be at the fact that there was even a quite realistic chance I would do that.

'It was one of my first parties and I just wanted to fit in but I got anxious, you know it.' I rolled my eyes as he asked me if it wasn't just because this guy named Matt where I supposedly had a crush on back then.

'It's about Harry now and me and Kim have a lot to discuss and plan so go now Dan. Bye bye.' I closed the door and then turned to Kim.

A small squeal errupted from the both of us at the same time.

'Holy shit I'm gonna meet Harry Styles.'

I just needed to say it. I couldn't help myself.

Me and Kim started making priorities, since we had no idea by what time this should be arranged. Calling Koen was of course the first thing to do, as soon as he'd give us a time and date, we would be able to settle up everything.

I was glad I had Kim, I thought during our constant phonecalls between Koen and my work to get paid vacation or something. The biggest problem with that was of course that we had no idea how long that "vacation" would take. I understood that the hospital couldn't just miss me for months all of a sudden and to not be allowed to really search a replacment for me because it was actually still my job. And I didn't want to get fired, I kinda really enjoyed my job so far. It was tough but Koen promised me that the company would try their best for it.

Kim helped me with everything, I mean there were of course things I could do on my own, probably most of it. But it would take much more time, much more doubt and a bit of chickening out to figure things out. Plus together it was always a possible chance at fun. I'm glad she supported me like this and helped me get thoughts straight because she was in both situations with a clear mind: She was and a fan who knows the Harry-situation, was aware of fangirling and "the feels" which basically held in a lot of stress and my friend who just wanted the best for me and made decisions that'd protect me. So basically she was an awful lot of help to me.

We needed to inform my family even though they knew some of the situation, they obviously hadn't heard all of the puzzle pieces yet to fit the story. Luckily they also saw the opportunity of this for me. But it appeared that everyone had a bit of their own doubts about the length of my duration. I assured them that imagine it did work out, we'd certainly have to figure that out then. But right now, it wasn't a worry yet because anything could happen.

We went to shop the other day. Thinking we deserved it after all these stressful days that verged much more than my regular routine. Even if that'd consist going to the gym, I'm sure.

And right now, at this moment I was thinking of what we could talk about and how to deal with any type of anxiety, with a variety of pooling sweat under my armpits to any pose I shod strike when mobbed by cameras. You couldn't take that last thing too seriously though, honestly.

'The thing just is, I already know him but as Harry. As in Styles. As in worldfamous. I know the facts and the band's news. But how would it even turn out if all I could talk about was "How's the new album going?" or "When will the new clip be out?" I don't want to interrogate him about the fan stuff.' I was laying spread out on my couch as I rambled. My eyebrows were slightly frowned at my own words as I tried to search a solution.

'So just talk about regular life things.'

'He doesn't have a regular life though. And this isn't high school anymore, I can't just start mumbling about school and next month's exams. What do we tell on dates these days?' I looked over at her and she shrugged.

'Well I'll google it on my way to the plane.' I joked as I noticed the time. 'We gotta go now.' I sprung up. Kim was gonna drive me. For the last good bye and that way I wouldn't have to park my car at the airport for God knows who long.

And only a few hours later I stood packed with my luggage at the airport. Waiting for the plane that'd fly me to England.

To my arranged date.

To Harry Styles.

Sorry Easter vacation's been hectic but uh next chapter might be fun.. ;)