The Vampire OOPS

You know those days when you just wanna give in? Well that to me is everyday. No I am not emo, just very tired. My name is Amber and this is the story of how a stranger got rid of my depression for me.

I, like everyday, was walking home from school paranoid. Why? Because I was being followed. It's been going on for ever. I have never seen this person but I know he's there. I can feel him. When he's near it's like a cold hand clamping onto my inside and not in a good way and no one believed me because I had no evidence of him so it continues every day. Anyway I walked home the way I normally do right on main street where there is a lot of people, normally. Today there was one or to people which worried me. I was about five minutes away from my home when someone grabbed me and pulled me into an alley. 'Oh fuck' I thought.

I was pulled in to the alley very fast, I wanted to scream but for some reason I couldn't. Then I was thrown against the alley wall. I hit my head on it and fell limp to the ground. I heard footstep, I was surprised I could hear them they were so quiet. I couldn't speak or move, I thought I was paralyzed.

"Don't move" some one said to me before I felt something cold and smooth press against my neck. At first I thought it was a knife but I knew that it wasn't I didn't know what it was but not a knife. I could feel the hand that wrapped its self around my insides clamp harder if that was possible. Then I felt my own blood running down my skin. I wanted to cry but I couldn't. I knew that at any minute I would be either dead or unconscious because everything was going blurry. Then it went black as night.

I woke up in the alley were I was when I fainted and I was alone and my neck was burning. I was sitting in a small pool of my own blood. I walked over to a broken piece of glass and held it up to the wall so it formed a mirror. I looked horrible; my light brown hair was in a mess, I had a very small slit in my throat and my makeup was smudged. I walked right to the police station.

"Well thank you, because you wouldn't look into my stalker he attacked me and I ended up like this" I almost scream. The women behind the desk rushed over to me and sat me in a chair and asked who my parents or guardians are.

"I don't have either I live on my own as an adult" I said. Then she got on the phone and said I had to place a formal report so I did but I really just wanted to go home to my little apartment and sleep.

After the most painful interview ever I went home to my little apartment and went to sleep in my huge bed.

Before I go on I should explain why I live on my own and why I have so much money. Last year my parents died because of an animal attack. They were very rich and respected and well I inherited everything because I have no brothers and sisters.

Well anyway, in the morning I tried to forget what happened. It didn't work so I didn't go to school. I wondered aimlessly around my apartment till I got extremely hungry. I went through the entire apartment but wanted nothing so I went down to the store. I went through the store and again found nothing till I got to the counter of the store to pay for what little I was about to buy when I saw the clerk. I have never seen him before but jumped him. I sucked him dry of blood; there was nothing in his veins. I sat there behind the store counter crying a little, then I turned to the body. I had no clue what to and it didn't help I was still freaking out. As I thought of what to do I noticed I was covered in blood. 'Great now I need new clothes' I said. After think about it I decided to go drop the body in one of the back rooms.

I bent down and grabbed the mans shirt and started dragging him into the backroom. The door leading to the back rooms was a hallway, one door said storage and one bathrooms and another said locker room. I went into the locker room. In the locker room were rows on rows of lockers belonging to the staff. I needed to break into one so I dropped the body on a bench and went to the storage room, were I found a hammer. I walked to the locker room again. I found a hot pink lock on one of the lockers and smashed it hoping there would be clothes in there. I looked inside and there was a denim skirt and a tiny purple tank top and a purse. I changed into the skirt and tank top and they fit pretty well then I took all the contents of the purse and put them in the locker and replaced them with my bloody clothes. Now the body.