oneshot

Hey ☺
I just wanted to publish this as an appetizer (maybe) for those hungry asf "tweet" readers. Don't worry even if you aren't, you're still welcome to read all of my stories :) anyways here you all go.

°°°

For the first time, Lisa was stressed with the people surrounding her. She wanted to go home and probably rest because she was just done with all of it.

"Lisa do you still wanna go to that res--"

I don't want to do anything.

"Sorry, Chae, I kinda have to do something..."

And that is, to sleep.

"Oh. Is that so? Haha, well. I guess we should go. Come on, unnie." Lisa's eyes wandered to Rosé's hand which unexpectedly held Jisoo's. Lisa smiled. Enjoy your date. The two disappeared like nothing.

It was already five in the evening when Lisa decided to finally go home after taking several books to read in the library. She didn't want to disrupt Chaeng and Jisoo's date more further, so she set off.

Lisa only wanted to lie on her cozy and warm bed, then afterwards fall into a deep slumber.

Today was just too tiring. I even failed to potty train Bam's new dog. I guess he'll just give the dog to someone else. The dog was pretty cute though. I wonder if it bit Chaeyoung.

Ugh, if only Jennie was here.

A few weeks ago, Jennie flew away from Korea to New Zealand to visit her relatives and her parents. Lisa was so clingy to her and Jennie found it cute, but the older girl couldn't stay which made Lisa sensitive. Jennie promised Lisa that she'd come back with gifts, and Lisa felt selfish so she let her girlfriend go. It was only a vacation after all.

But Lisa missed her too much. Much than the younger girl had expected.

"Really, I even dyed my hair orange. I wish she'd seen my face while bleaching my hair."

Though Lisa did seem annoyed, she was still happy to see Jennie sending messages and pictures just for her to see and to feel better. There was even a wrong send where the 'onion jen' expression was seen and it made Jennie pretty embarrassed. Good thing Lisa just laughed it off.

Ah.. I really want to see her like... so bad.

Lisa stopped her tracks. She checked the time and didn't notice the sky turning to black. It was nighttime, it was the time where Jennie would be Lisa's nap pillow, and the older girl would often play with her hair, relaxing quietly. Lisa sighed for almost the twentieth time.

I miss her.

Lisa found herself liking the river side setting she was incidentally in and took the opportunity to sit down on one of the benches. The streetlights eventually lit up one by one and the stars came to sight, forming the different zodiac signs the orange-haired was currently searching. In her heart, she felt a hole which could only be filled by one person.

"Jen.." Lisa felt the night's warmth, it was the best place for her to close her eyes. She fell asleep.

°°°

Jennie had a lot of fun. She visited her grandparents who haven't seen her for about a decade and her relatives who kept complementing her the way she didn't expect. They had a welcoming party for her and she almost teared up but kept her composure. She was filled with smiles and happiness but there was one thing missing. It was Lisa's smile. Her laugh, her cuteness, her hotness, Jennie missed everything about her girlfriend.