Chapter Thirty-Four: Peeping Tom

{First of all, Zayn is NOT Zayn Malik from One Direction, so Zayn isn't Mr Malik, he's just another guy.. who may die?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Scarlet's POV

My legs began to hurt from all the walking and I was constantly yawning, just wanting my bed. All three of us were in a single line, Zayn leading the way, Jessie behind him and finally, me wandering at the back. I was like a bored school girl on a trip, looking up at the sky, huffing and puffing from boredom. "Everyone okay?" Zayn would keep asking us, acting like there is a massive group of us. When there's only three people in a line. Jessie and I kept saying the same thing, "Yes." and Zayn would keep asking again a while later.

The path we were walking down was very creepy. I was long and narrow, branches off the trees would be that long and wide you'd have to either duck or walk off the path, it was like an adventure. I didn't even know where we were going, it looked like we were in the middle of no where. The music from the party was still playing, but it was very faint from the distance we were at. It was quite crazy that there was a random open field where people plan parties, is full of dead bodies, with music still playing. Also a psychopath on the loose.

Realization hit me, "Shouldn't we call the police?"

"Well done Inspector Gadget," Jessie mocked in a really bitchy tone, one that I'd gladly slap the shit out of her for it. "We'll do that when we get to Zayn and I's house." I couldn't see her since she was in front, but from the scoff she done after she spoke, I could tell she added in an eye roll. If Zayn wasn't related to her, she'd be on the ground in pain.

"Jessie." Zayn said in a warning. "Don't be cheeky."

"Sorry, dad." She sighed in frustration.

"Jessie." Zayn repeated, sounding extremely annoyed. I was too, the little cheeky bitch.

Jessie scoffed and turned to face me, glaring at me. "What are you looking at?" I snapped, hearing Zayn chuckle from the front.

"Zaaaayn." Jessie groaned, stomping her foot to the ground like a child having a tantrum. "You're giving me into trouble for being cheeky to her but you're not snapping at her for being cheeky to me?"

"First of all." Zayn stopped, and turned around to face us. "Her, has a name. Scarlet. Not 'her'. Scarlet." I bit down on my lip to stop myself from laughing. "Second of all, you're the only annoying one here, so I'd appreciate if you'd shut the fuck up and let us walk home in peace, I've got a splitting head ache." His hand came up to rub his forehead as his eyes scrunched in pain. We started to walk off silently in a line again.

Times like this I wish I had a torch or a flashlight. I had one on my phone, but I had left it at home. All I wanted was a nice cup of coffee with my new fresh milk, but no, this had to happen, I just had to go down that alley way. Jesus I'm dumb.

After what felt like a thousand years of walking, we finally made it to Zayn and Jessie's house. I learned that they lived alone, just they two. I was expecting a parent to be there, but no.

Their house wasn't big but it wasn't small either, the rooms were pretty cramped but there were a lot of rooms and three floors. A fairly big house for two people. You'd think the family from Home Alone were living in there.

I followed Zayn into the living room as Jessie went up the stairs in a huff like a little girl. He sat down on a single arm chair and gestured for me to sit on the chair opposite him. The living room was dark, dimly lit. On the walls were photographs, a lot of Zayn and Jessie with a girl. I sighed as I rested deep into the chair and rested my eyes. It's been a long night.