I.

Point of View: Xay

Sometimes, it takes one, measly event to screw up your day. And it doesn't even have to be a bad thing either!

Hey. My name is Xay. Wow, that rhymed, yay. Alright. Enough fooling around.

I'm a twelve year old demigod. At least, that is what the monsters tell me before I end them.

...

Your here for my adventure aren't you?

...

Sigh. Guess I can't make you go away until I tell it right?

...

*sighs* 

Fine.

...

I guess my adventure truly started after I helped Zoe Nightshade escape.

- X - LINE BREAK - X -

POV: Third Person

Sometime in Ancient Greece

Zoe Nightshade watched as her supposed 'hero' walks away with her precious gift, not turning his head to view her with a second thought. Hercules starts to leave the Garden of Hesperides, as a small boy appears behind the demigod.

He's maybe about three, jetblack hair, and shining eyes. His hair is quite messy, almost defying the style of the Greeks. His eyes shine with innocence as he approaches the demigod, tapping his shoulder with happiness.

"Hewoo Mr. Hercules," the boy chimes out, getting the attention of the demigod almost instantly. He turns, the sword Anaklusmos, still in hand. He points it warily at the boy.

"Who are you?" he says harshly, pointing the Celestial Bronze sword at him.

"Can I get yoor autogwaph please?" the boy says happily, holding out a piece of papyrus and a quill.

Hercules pauses, confused. "Whats an autogra-" the stubborn son of Zeus says, before the boy steals the weapon in a blink of an eye. 

"A son of Hermes?" Zoe wonders, as he watches the boy in awe as he fiddles with his newfound weapon.

"Give that back, boy," A fuming demigod yells at the boy. You could feel the rage flowing off his shoulders.

"But buddy," the boy says, all childish behavior disappearing like my midterm grades.

"This."

"Does."

"Not."

"Belong."

"TO YOU!" He yells out, slamming the hilt into Hercules' manhood, then his forehead, knocking the son of Zeus out cold. Zoe watches in wonder, then in fear.

"Who is this kid," she thinks worriedly.

"I'm sowwy Miss," the boy turns and faces her, eyes almost crying. "I'm sowwy what happened to you," he says, hugging the once-Hesperide.

Zoe is shocked by this boys actilon, before returning the hug.

"My fwend told me about this," he whispers to her, giving back the sword, now reverted to the hairclip.

"She says her name is Awetemis."

"She wants you to go with her." The small child hug seems to get a tiny bit tighter, not uncomfortable at all.

Zoe stares at the boy for another second, before hugging him again. Lady Artemis wants her? What for? She numbly takes back her hair clip.

"Thank you," Zoe whispers out to him into his ear, as her heart melts with kindness. "My name is Zoe, what's yours little one?"

"I'm-" the words die from his throat as the wind starts to pickup ever so slowly.

The boy stops suddenly as his ears perk up. His eyes flash with panic aas a small blue portal appears next to him.

"No,no,no!" he whimpers out, as he starts getting dragged to the portal by some, mysterious force.

Zoe looks in horror as she watches the small child fade into the portal as her body locks up in place. She hears one last sentence from her savior. "It was nice to meet you Zoe. My name is Xay."

The portal fades with a small 'pop!' and she stands there, all alone.

"Are you Zoe?" a voice calls out to her, directly behind her.

A.N. I'm so sorry for this short chapter. This is kinda the introduction chapter, how everything started. I'll try and write longer but my new job is kinda holding most of my attention. Please comment on how you like this.

The idea is for this story to run on the same prophecies, slightly modified, with different characters. Different people will be introduced as well as die. Xay is a demigod. The son of Aphrodite to be precise. But he does not display almost any traits from her. He inherited the traits of Aphrodite's 'father'.

~ Red