The True Story of Candi and Shay

Candice G. And Shaylynn H. were perfectly normal girls, living a perfectly normal life.

But then it went downhill.

When Shay was 5 her parents got divorced. And the starvation of her fathers attention drove her insane. So she sings constantly trying to help the pain. Her younger brothers, on the other hand, were scared of Shay. She thought that they were just rude little brothers. And when they fought with her it was really her fighting with herself. 'Cause, you see? Her youngest brother Noah, he isn't real. Shay only wanted to think that she had a little brother so that there could be three. But in real life she had only one. Named Trenton. He went to live with his grandparents.

Shay lived with her mom. Her mom was also scared of her daughter. So she was sent to live with her "dad."

Candice, well... she was a bit... the same. Divorced parents (she was nine), imagined two brothers when they were really her sisters, as she wanted brothers, and went crazy. Her brothers names were Obie and Eli, but in reality, they were Olivia and Esmee. She called them by their boy names all the time. She had a lack of motherly care, as her mom wasn't always the greatest. She started going mental at the age of ten, wondering where her sisters had gone, and claiming they were actually gone, and her 'long lost brothers'-who were the same age as her sisters, I might add-came back and replaced them. Candi never forgot her sisters and was forever mad at her 'brothers'. She always yelled at them, begging for them to bring back her sisters. She was told that she was staying with her grandparents, but was really sent to the insane asylum. (A/N: She saw her sisters as her brothers... Sorry if this confuzzels you.)