3919

One day,five kids in a photography class were exploring and found something that changed their lives forever.

Nate

Nate was really excited about going this far in photography.He never went that far.Tiante was the same way about going so far.We went 8 blocks this time,that was a new record.All thirty students were talking together in a group.The students were on there way back to the school,when Nate saw the weirdest thing,Snow.It was 67 degrees in the spring time.He had to get a picture of this.It was a secret area under the vidoc as he walked over 4 other students followed behind him.Michael,he really didn't like him he was kind of a jerk.Tiante and Ra'ell were his best friends.Camryn's pretty cool.They walked over to find four numbers on the vidoc wall.Just for fun Nate yell's out the numbers on the wall"3919".Suddenly the ground collasaped making all five of them tumble down a hole.When Nate woke up from the fall he and the others landed into a place that lead down a hallway.They stumbled down the hallway walking into a room as big as a gas station store.In the room stood 5 podiums they all had weapons on them.Then each one goes to one of the kids.Nate was surprised to see a sword in his hand.Then the ground under them started rumbling under them.Michael and Ra'ell step back.But it was too late for Nate,Camryn,and Tiante and all three of them plunged into the darkness.

To Be Continued