My life as the "perfect" best friend

I sat on the bed as I watched my best friend tried on clothes for her date. I have been sitting here for at least 2 hours while she tried on outfit after outfit in front of the mirror, so needless to say i was getting very restless and irritated. I sighed softly. Penelope scowled at me in the mirror.

"Stop sighing! That has to be the fifth time you've sighed since we came up to my room." she snapped. 

'I'm sorry penny but i've been sitting here for 2 hours. Can you please just decide." I said meekly. She hates it when anyone calls her penny but i was too tired and irritated to care. Not to mention starving.

"Do not call me Penny, and maybe if you'd get off your fat butt and help me maybe i could make a decision." she snapped. (And yes she snaps at me a LOT).

I got up off her bed and went to her walk in closet. Penny is what you'd call a fashionista. She loves designer clothes and she attempts to make her own...but fails miserably at it if u ask me. I scanned through her closet and i pulled a pink babydoll dress and some silver pumps. I brought it out to her hoping and praying that she'll approve but deep down..i already knew how she would respond.

When Penelope saw what i picked, she immediately screwed up her face in disgust. " That is hideous! What is wrong with you?!" she shrieked. Oh did i mention that she also screams at me? i didn't? Well, now you know.

Penny snatched the outfit from me and stalked towards her closet while muttering under her breath about something. I merely just plopped back on her bed with yes u guessed it, another sigh. You are probably wondering right now how i ever became friends with the sea witch and i'll honestly tell you that i ask myself this question myself quite a bit.

Well, when Penelope was 6 and i was 5, her mother and my mother, would arrange play dates for us. We got along pretty well but Penelope was a spoiled brat and always had to have her way. I didn't mind back then because i was just happy to have someone to play with. We stayed friends through elementary school to now. Penelope has not changed from always having to have her way with things, but overall she is a pretty good friend. Ha! Who am i kidding?! She is a horrible friend! But i have been friends for years with her and i will continue to be.

Penny walked out of her closet at that moment wearing a tight black dress that came to her mid thigh. She had her long straight blond hair piled hair on her head with make up painted to perfection on her face.

"So? How do i look?" she purred seductively as she posed.

LIKE A SLUT! i wanted to say but i was a coward and i didn't have the guts to say it, so i just smiled my approval and sighed internally.

*Thanks for reading! Please comment and tell me what you think of this story so far and if I should continue writing this. Also, if you have any advice to give me on how to improve, feel free to message me. :D . thanks again! :D*