Magi: Red string of fate

An unimaginable abyss of nothing. A single light floated amongst the extending darkness. It flickered like it had life.

Time passed and the light slowly grew, it took a form of a human girl. She looked around but only seen darkness.

Where am I? She thought.

The girl tried to speak. She opened her mouth but no sound escaped her lips. She became scared.

The girl tried to move and was able to wander around the abyss. Her journey seems to take years as she floated.

Finally, she saw a light. A sigle light that told her to come. Closer and closer until she was blinded by the light.

And that time, for the first time since she gained conciousness, she heard a voice.

It said--

"Protect him."

Him? But who is him? She wondered. The light dimmed down and she was floating again but this time it was a place with light. She can see white dots by the place above her and something round below her, with pillars of light found at different parts of it.

Her eyes shone with amazement.

A planet. She didn't know where the word came from but information just flowed in her head.

Is Him, there? She asked and started to dive down to the place she called Planet.

Her eyes was met again by a blinding light. Unbeknownst to her, she was slowly being covered by white butterflies.

Rukh.

Her conciousness faded and she heard footsteps.

Then, a pair of blue eyes stared at her.

She smiled warmly.

She found him.