Chapter Four

Dedicated to notjustarandomgirl. Thumbs up on 'Must date the playboy'. Amazing book. :)

Alicia's POV

"Stoppppp!!!" I screeched.

Nikki continued laughing while pushing me towards our Spanish class. Neither of us wanted to enter first.

Right now we were standing in front of the door where I was holding the door frame and Nikki was pushing me from behind. I had my hands and legs stretched out trying to stop myself from being hurtled inside.

I bet I looked amazing. Note the sarcasm.

Nikki being Nikki had her back to me and was putting all of her strength in pushing me in.

"Come on go go!" She giggled.

"Oh my god just stop or I'll punch your boobs." I threatened while looking over my shoulders.

"Noooo don't do that to my boobies. That's all I have." She fake pouted while holding her boobs protectively like it was her child. Some guy passing by wolf whistled seeing Nikki and she turned beet red.

I rolled my eyes at the guy and stifled a laugh at Nikki's expression. Realizing she stopped pushing me I adjusted myself so I wasn't stretched out weirdly.

Straightening out my tank top as I tried negotiating with Nikki, "How about both of us enteri---"

Before I could finish, I was pushed forward and the door burst open. My eyes widened and I could feel the stare of all the kids in the class on me but I was too stunned to look anywhere but at my teacher. He had a disapproving look on his face.

The teacher wasn't a very young man. He looked pretty old and worn out. I obviously didn't know his age but my guess would be that he was around his 50's. He had dark brown hair with a receding hairline. He was quite a plump man and he reminded me of a ball of dough. Don't ask why.

He was looking at me with annoyance etched on his face.Suddenly, the class erupted in laughter and some of them wolf whistled. That's when I looked around the class and realized that all of them were boys. Not a single girl was there. I felt blood rushing to my cheeks and I looked down embarrased.

"Llegas tarde." The teacher said in an angry tone.

"Huh?" I asked looking up at him.

"You're late." He repeated in English.

"Oh. I'm so sorry but this is our first class and we got lost." I explained while flushing a dark red again.

I bet I looked like a tomato.

"We?"

"Yes sir we..." I turned around but did not see Nikki behind me.

I poked my head outside the class and saw Nikki laughing like a mad hyena on the floor.

"Your boobs are dead girl." I whispered and pulled her up from the floor dragging her back into the class.

"Just because this is your first day I'll excuse the both of you but I do not want you two coming late again. Do you get it?"

"Y-yes sir." I stuttered.

"You can go take a seat."

Nodding weakly, I dragged Nikki to the first row and plopped myself on the chair.

"Dumbass. Why can't we sit in the back rows?" Nikki whisper-yelled.

"Because I said so." I hissed.

She narrowed her eyes and I smirked back at her. Huffing, she turned back to listen to the class. I smirked in victory and faced the teacher.

I could hear whispering behind my back but chose to ignore it.

The class continued on and on and I couldn't understand a thing. I was just milliseconds away to dropping to the floor and begging Mr.I-don't-know-what-your-name-is-so-I'm-going-to-call-you-dough-man to just stop whatever he was saying, when the bell rang signalling the end of class.

I grinned widely and waited for Mr. Dough-man to disperse the class. I guess my smile was way too wide for his liking as he asked me,

"And why do you look so happy Ms..?"

My eyes widened as I tried to control the huge smile on my face as I answered,

"Umm... its nothing sir. Really. I was just... I was um.. hungry? Haha. Nothing really. And its um.. Alicia Smith, sir."

Hungry??? Seriously?? Is that the only thing you could think of stupid brain when I barely eat a thing??

I could almost hear my brain's evil laugh.

During my internal rambling I guess Mr. Dough asked something else because he was looking at me questioningly. I turned my head around to look at Nikki. Looking at me maybe she understood that I was totally clueless as to what sir wanted.

"Just nod." She whispered slowly.

I turned back at Mr. Dough and nodded with a puzzled expression. His eyebrows rose at my expression but he didn't say anything else. Shaking his head he turned towards the board and started erasing what was written on it.

"Come on smartass. We've already made fools of ourselves. No more. Let's go. Chop chop." Nikki muttered while walking towards the door.

I quickly followed her not wanting to be left behind as almost half the class was gone.

Just as I reached the door another body tried to pass through it causing the both of us to collide.

"Shit! I'm sorry." the smooth voice apologized quickly.

The first thing I noticed was his chocolate brown eyes. They were so beautiful that I couldn't say a word. I was frozen on the spot. He wore a plain black t-shirt which stuck to his chest hungrily showing off his muscular upper body. He wore dark jeans which hung low on his waist. I'd say he was quite good looking. And boy was he tall. Like really tall.Not tall but TALL. For a girl I was pretty tall with my 5-8' frame but this guy was like too freaking TALL. I'm guessing he'd be around 6-2'. Okay maybe he didn't sound that tall but he looked really tall.

I used tall way too many times.

"Whoa. Aren't you tall?" I exclaimed in my mind.

One of his eyebrow rose and I realized that my mind wasn't the one that spoke, it was my stupid mouth.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean you are tall. I mean.. Haha.. you are not THAT tall. I meant the door. I was talking to the door. Yes. Its really tall. Aren't you door?" I rambled on like a fool.

He rolled his eyes and looked at me with an amused smile on those full, pink lips.

Damn I just had to make a fool out of myself.

"Smithh..." Nikki's frustrated cry bought me back to reality and I quickly joined her out of the class to our way back to our block.

But I just couldn't remove the guy's face out of my mind.

---------------

Please vote and comment if you like it.

It'll mean a lot for me.

Thankyou. :)