Death Eater Meeting

"We should lie low for a while." Mike said with his eyes lowered.

"I agree Mike. I don't think it would be a good idea to do anything big just yet." My cousin said playing with his wand. Mike looked shocked. I looked around and saw the other shocked faces around the long table.

"What do you think Lilly?" All eyes were on me as I stuttered,

"W-well, I-I think we should lie low, but I also think we shouldn't let the world forget about us. My lord."

"Very good Lilly." My cousin said putting his ice cold hand on my shoulder. I gasped and looked over to him. He gave me a small smile before turning to the other adults as they continued to talk.

That's right, I'm Lord Voldemort's younger cousin. I am turning eleven in January, meaning I will be a first year at Hogwarts soon. School starts in a week so I have to go buy my robes, wand, books, etc. with one of my cousins higher ups. I'm excited of course, but I am also a little nervous that we might get arrested. I would rather not miss my very first day at Hogwarts because I am locked up in Azkaban. That does not sound fun at all.

.............................................................

Augh, I am so bored! these Death Eater meetings are always so long. All they do is talk about what they should do for the week, how to get new recruits, how the new recruits are doing, and other boring adult stuff like that. I'm ten years old! Don't make me suffer by having to sit through this. It should be considered torture to some extent.

When the meeting was over, everyone bowed their heads and walked out the door. Everyone that is, except for me and the Dark Lord.

"How are you doing Lilly?" He asked sitting back down. I followed suit sitting in my chair to his left.

"Fine, why do you ask?"

"I was just curious. I know these meetings bore you to death, but they are important and it's an honor to attend one."

"Yes, my lord, I know. I just don't understand a lot of it." I said nervously not looking at him.

"I know, you will when you are older. besides, you should be worrying about Hogwarts, not Death Eater politics. I hope you don't mind me asking, but what house are you hoping for?"

"Slytherin of course. You were in Slytherin, right?"

"That's right. Have you been talking to your friends about this?"

I nodded excitedly. My best friends Cole and Jake have been talking with me as much as they could about Hogwarts.

"That's good. You may also see your cousin while you're shopping. His parents said they were bringing him tomorrow as well. " he said smiling a little. My other cousins name is Ryan. He is the same age as me, just two months older. He is my cousin on my mothers side though, and the dark lord is my cousin on my fathers side so they aren't directly related.

"now why don't you go get some rest. You have a big day tomorrow."

"Yes my lord." I responded jumping up and running down the halls to my room. I changed and got in bed feeling tired, and fell asleep quickly. I couldn't wait for tomorrow. It was the start of seven years of fun. Or I at least hope it's fun.

Hello everybody! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. I know it's short and probably boring, but I promise it'll pick up. Comment!!

Also if anyone knows how to make a banner please tell me!