0.1

[ AN: okay remember this is only the prologue so i hope it's not terrible, i want to thank @Danielle_r_Y and @camilovee for making me continue this story. i may re-title the book to something else but i don't know yet so. we'll see how that will werk out :) so enjoy! - jo xx ]

Prologue

Niall's POV:

I sat on the couch and picked up the magazine that laid beside me. Like always, Louis and Harry planted on the cover, in a lovy dovy pose and what not. I sighed and grabbed the remote to turn on the TV. But, like always, Harry and Louis taking up the news. I switched to Nickelodeon and set down the remote to watch another episode of 'Spongebob'.

I reached to my left side and grabbed the pen and paper. It's time I tell Louis a little about how I feel. Him and Harry coming home every night to have sex or about to go out for a cute, late night walk. How they have dinner out in the town or Harry makes Louis his famous chicken that I adore very much. 

To Louis,

Be happy Harry picked you. Your living my dream.

From, Niall.

I walked into Louis and Harry's shared room and put the message under the pillow.  Then went to lay down on my lonely bed. Again, like always.

I came out as gay a little before Larry was a famous couple and now I'm regretting it. I wish I never would have. Now the paps are always questioning my why I've been single for so long and I tell them because I cant have the person I want. Now I wish I wouln't have ever came out.

Never.

I laid in bed and listened to Liam and Sophia talking in their room along with Zayn and Perrie doing the same. We have a tradition in the band were one week we can take our girlfriends (or boyfriends) on tour with us and whatever. Four years running, I'm the only one with out a date. I'm almost just thinking about going out and finding a hobo off the side of the street, I'm that desperate. 

"Night everyone" I yelled as I walked over to my door and gave it a small slam shut. Even for how light it was, yet didn't fail to make the whole bus shake. I rubbed my eyes ever so lightly to make sure it would not hurt at all. I past out the second my head hit the pillow.

*Dream*

"Hi-hi Harry" I stuttered, giving a smile wave across the empty room that contained only us two. He looked up from his boots with a smile and a cheeky one at that.

"Hey Nialler" Harry laughed, his perfect green eyes flashing the brightest color possible. He, himself was like a living God who could walk the Earth. Harry was the only one who could make me act strange and not be able to form a full sentence without messing up. 

"What's up" I said shyly, even though I could tell that he was only thinking about how him and I get stuck inside a room with four white walls. There was nothing else, everything was black and white except for Harry's eyes which were like lightning. 

"Eh, just wondering why I'm stuck in this room, also why the only thing with color that I can see is your eye's"  He chuckled, making his way slowly over to where my feet felt glued to the ground.

"Same and my eye's are blue?" I asked in confusion, scrunching my eyebrows together and trying to look at my own eye's, which is impossible.

"Yes and they're quite pretty too" Harry smirked, putting a hand on my hip and the other under my chin. "You are beautiful, you know that right?" He asked, attempting to push my body against the white walls. But instead, we ended up falling through and landing on a bed.

The bed looked a lot like his and Louis' they share and I smiled. "Maybe something dirty will happen in their cute bed that will make Louis furious. I hope he walks in on us having bett sex or something. I deserve Harry and he really should be mine. Louis has a great family and tons of boys (and girls) drooling over him, that would snap at any chance to touch him in anyway" I thought to myself, grinning as I felt two large arms wrap around my torse in a protective way.

I leaned back into Harry's chest, taking in his warmth as I drifted off to sleep in my dream land.

I woke up around seven am to see that it was still dark. My bed felt strangely cold and I flipped my body over to the side to see no Harry next to me. Nor do I ever think that he was there in the first place. Frowning, I put my feet on the floor and stood up. I made my bed and got dressed, putting on a pair of black skinny jeans and Harry's 'Teenage Runaway' sweater. I was ready for any curve ball today would throw me.

I slid oped my tiny rooms door, without thinking, closed my eyes and walked. I walked into someone and when I did opened my eye's, the person smelled of anger and a hint of sadness.

"I read your note" Louis says quietly, "Oh and why are you wearing Harry's sweater?" He asked walking back into his room where I noticed Harry laying. 

I stuttered out that he let me borow it, but truthfully, I stole it from his room.

"Well this Fiddly Fucking great" I mentally cursed, thinking about the fact that Louis could have told Harry what I wrote.

[ AN: if you got this far, bless your soul, i cannot imagine that anyone would so thank you!. how about 1-3 comments and 5-6 votes before my next chapter. i hope that it isn't too much to ask. really i hope not, remember to share with your friends if you liked it! PM if you wanna do a read for read, i really love doing those :) okay wow this is too long of a authors note so.. - jo xx ]