Introduction

DISCLAIMER

This book involves mature topics including drugs, alcohol and sex. Reader discretion is advised.

DO NOT COPY MY WORK.

This book is a first draft and unedited. Once completed I will be re-writing to improve the story as a whole. Because of this, I do apologise for any spelling or grammatical errors. Point them out and I'll correct them once I have the chance.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy! Be sure to vote & comment feedback. It's always appreciated.

Thank you for reading, it really does mean a lot to me!

___________________________________________________

Seventeen year old Taegan Romanelli is fed up with her life. Throughout the years she has been nothing but a troublemaker, hated by many and loved by few. When an argument with her mom and step-dad spirals out of control, she makes an impulse decision to leave her small town in rural North America and go on the run.

After hitch-hiking for a few days, Taegan comes across Blaine Drudi; a charmingly good looking twenty year old. Better yet, he has a truck and he's willing for her to join him on his travels.

Together they travel across North America, encountering issues related to Blaine's rocky past. Questions start to arise and Taegan starts to wonder if this really was the right choice.

Soon enough they find themselves falling deeper and deeper into a life filled with romance and crime.

Will they make it, or are their minds too corrupted to go on?