Heels, Planes, and One Direction

HELLLLLLLO LOVES(: First off, we wanna say THANKS! for reading our fanfic(: It's our first one, so we're not sure how things will go! Anyway! We'll update as much as we can. Probably going to try and update 2 times a week! Well, we're new to watt-pad, so if we make any mistakes, you'll have to forgive us(: thanks for reading!(:

*Edna’s pov*

'Flight 262 to Argentina is now boarding. Flight 262 to Argentina is now boarding.' said the over voice

'COME ON AMRA!! OUR FLIGHT IS NOW BOARDING!!' I yelled while running down the airport hallway.

'IM COMING EDNA. I CAN'T RUN IN HEELS!!'

'WHY DID YOU WEAR HEELS TO AN AIRPORT YOU DOUGHNUT?!'

'DON'T JUDGE ME!'

Hi, my names Edna, please excuse me for yelling at my best friend, Amra. You must be wondering why we're going to Argentina. Well, you see, it was my birthday a few weeks ago and Amra wanted to surprise me with a special present. So tada! We're going to Argentina.

'Okay, my seat is ....1D! OMG MY SEAT IS 1D IT'S A SIGN!!!'

'Edna, calm your tits. I CALL WINDOW SEAT!'

'You know I love one direction and so do you.'

'Yes I know.'

'There is legit no one on the plane!' said Amra after walking around the small plane.

'Well we boarded like 20 minutes ago, what do you expect?'

'For someone to be on!'

*Liam's pov*

'Louis, put Niall's guitar down before you break it.' I yelled while boarding our flight to Argentina.

'Awh Liam, you're no fun!' He says as he puts the guitar down. I glanced over and I saw 2 girls sitting in the far right corner of the planes cabin. No one else was on the plane except the 2 girls and us 5 lads. What can you expect? It's a small plane. Hopefully it's a smooth ride.

Ding!

'Ladies and gentlemen, this is your pilot speaking. Please take your seats, we are departing momentarily.'

*Amra’s pov*

'Edna, look it's one direction!' I whispered yelled to my blonde friend.

'OMG! Their just so fit and just asdfghjkl' she said quietly.

'Are they going to Argentina too?’

‘WHO CARES? WE GET MORE SHIRTLESS ONE DIRECTION PICTURES!!!’

‘Edna. Calm. Your. Tits.’

‘I’m sexually frustrated, I apologize.’

*Niall's pov*

'Liammmmmm, I'm starving!!!'

'Niall, you had 3 Big Macs from McDonald's 5 minutes before we boarded.'

'But that was 30 minutes ago!'

'Here, take these granola bars.' Liam' says as he gives me the healthy junk. Eating granola bars. Smh. I wish I was eating Nando's. I opened the granola bar, and slumped in my seat. The plane shook a little, but it was nothing to worry about. Obviously a little turbulence. I look behind us, and see the only people on the plane besides us. It was a tall, blonde girl, and I’m guessing the girl with her was either her sister, or friend. The other girl was a brunette, she looked pretty short, and was a bit darker than the blonde. She was wearing pumps, and she was still shorter than her friend. I laughed as I heard her scream “SHOTS!” and tip her head back and take the shot, while her friend just sat and laughed at her. She put the cup down, and looked up and met my gaze. I smiled and waved at her, and I saw her smile and blush, and turn her head. I turned back to my seat, and chuckled to myself. This should be a fun trip.