..Welcome to My World..

I woke up coughing to the smell of smoke. The fire flaming my nostrils. It burned, it was so hot and I heard the most eerie creak in the walls. All I could hear after the roof caved it was bzzzzzzz. The broken roof laid four feet away, it was busted and broken. I grabbed my phone and jumped out my second story window and landed in the bush.

All I could think about was the Red-Haired boy, my brother with the Ice blue eyes. "Please be ok..." I whispered under my breath. It was so, so cold outside. All the neighbors were asleep, no one saw the crackling flames eating our house section by section. I watched my house burn and right as I started to run the roof fell. Shingles scraped down my back as I lost consciousness.

A few days later I woke up in a small white room in bed with bandages up and down my arms and body. I didn't know where I was. A 10-year-old in a strange room where no one was there. I was scared.

A doctor figure came through the door and saw I was awake "you poor thing" he said "why?" I rasped

"Your parents died....your brother is ok though"

I burst to tears right there

A few years later I was a junior in high school. My friends never knew about the fire or the scar down my back.

"come on, you have to do it Ash!" Kade, my crush and best friend, said as we played a truth or dare game.
"It's a dare!" Grace smiled
"I don't care if it is or not, I'm not gonna stop smoking" I said starting to get pissed off
"Meh it's kinda hard" Kade said who also smokes. People say he like someone in our group of friends, that happens not to be me, but I don't know who it is.

"If Ash do that someone gonna die" Sky chimed in
"True" we all laughed for the first time in a while.

We've all been going through a rough patch where we hardly trust each other, all we used to do is argue and now we're here playing truth or dare being ourselves.

"Fiiiine Ashton the chicken" Kade teased
"Shut up" I said laughing and shoving him a little, he smiled and shoved me back softly.
Grace and Sky looked at us and screamed "I SHIP IT" at the top of their lungs
Kade laughed "we're just friends, chill out you two" he smiled, I smiled back to be polite but I broke inside a little.
It hurt so bad I physically grabbed my arm but no one noticed, thank goodness. "Ok, my turn?" I said
"Yup!" They responded
"Ok, Sky! Truth ore dare?"
"Dare!" Sky said, her Blue hair shining in the sunlight with her ocean eyes sparkling.
"I dare you to say something you've always wanted to"
We all waited for an answer
"I HATE that you and Kade smoke!"
Kade and I burst out laughing "we don't care!"
Then we all started laughing.

Then Someone's phone went off
"See you guys later, I gotta head home" Kade said as he ruffled my dusty-purple hair and stood up. "Don't do that" I said "oh whale!" Kade said running.
The rest of is separated and went home.

I flipped on my couch and landed on something that hit me in my back "OW DAMMIT!" I yelled shooting up. I looked at it and it was my mother's necklace "JORDAN DON'T TOUCH THIS!" I yelled upstairs
"Sorry!" He called down I put the necklace on the counter where it should be. I sighed remembering the faded memories that seemed like so many centuries away. I missed them so much sometimes it hurt physically.

I wish I had their guidance in practically raising Jordan on my own. I walked up the stairs to my room with the grey curtains. The wind shifting through the window there was a breeze that chilled the room.

The bed in the room was nothing special, just a white,ripped mattress with a sheet and a blanket. I usually slept on the couch, using the money we had on food and bills.

Then last but not least. The 'survivors' I call them. They are the things that to me have a deeper meaning, of someone were to look at them they'd say; 'Those are burnt objects'
And they won't be lying

No one comes up here

Ever.

Period.

End of story.

Author's note!

So, this is off of a role play with my bfffffffffff, Cherry ^-^!
So she goes all out with rp's
It might hurt to read this story but....
YOU CAN DO IT!
DONT LET YOUR MEMES BE DREAMS!!
So sorry, the rp made me cry so.....sorry bout that XD
I'm so fragile ;-;

K bai! ❤️
~Cake