Part one

Theo's P.O.V
*cough cough*
"I~i need to get to James he will help me"
Theo slowly limped down the ally way to a old rusty fire escape. There was a withered rope hanging from the end of the pull out. Theo reached for the rope and pulled.
"O~owww" "damn those ass holes, how the fuck was i supposed to know that i was on their territory."
Theo began to climb up the fire escape, very slowly due to his wounds until he reached james' apartment window. He then proceeded to jimmy the lock and open the window
"He always has his damned window locked, its like he doesn't want me to get in.... hehe.."
Theo fell into James' apartment and fell asleep due to blood loss and exhaustion
           James' P.O.V
"Ugh work was exhausting, I don't get what my client wanted me to due he clearly was guilty of stealing the defendant's shoes he was wearing them to the trail.. god some people are just idiots"
James finally reached his door, he lives on the fourth floor of a small apartment in the busy city of New York. James is originally from japan but his past is very fuzzy to him. He never understood why but sometimes he would blackout and wake up miles away from his original position.
As he unlocked the door he walked in and hung up his coat.  Then went to the fridge and got a water bottle he has been milking for over a week because his water filter broke and he hadn't had time to call a handy man. James then noticed a breeze. He turned to look at the window and saw it was open, suddenly he saw a trail of a red liquid, blood, he followed it with his eyes until he saw Theo in the corner with blood on his shirt and a horrible cut on his arm.
"T-theo!" He cried out as he ran over to him and grabbed him up and checked his pulse "w-what happened to you"
Theo: "ugh not so loud james, I just needed a place to hide. I'm fine."
"No your not fine your bleeding all over"
James then took Theo over to the couch and lied him down. He then went to retrieve his first-aid kit from his hallway closet.
"Im going to clean and bandage your wounds ok, so stay still"
Theo nodded then began to fall asleep again. James then continued to gently clean Theo's wound. Once it was cleaned he put gaze on it then wrapped it in a bandage. James then went back to the kitchen to begin making dinner since it was close to dinner time.
"I guess i should make enough for too *sigh*"

To be continued