Idol group -The Ppgz

Me~ I hope you guys like my knew story. I'm sorry Revenge on the Nerd ended I knew how much you guys loved it but ever great story come to an end! 

Blade~ Anyway this is Bullet's New story, "Serect Idols"

Me~ I hope you enjoy it! Butchercup honored.

Butchercup~ Fine! Bullet doesn't own the Ppgz, Rrbz or the Ppnkgz! She does own this plot ideas, Blade and herself.

Blossom's P.O.V

     I've been a pop-idol for 3 years now. It's always been my dream since I was little I can't believe I was scouted. My manger and band mates were on the was  here. I got here early to get some practice in. I smiled it was going to be our first live, since school was starting for us again we're preforming in different uniforms. I love singing a lot. I started to think back to right before I was scouted.

Flashback*

 I was on my way back home while checking out the video I uploaded to YouTube the day before.

Me~ I wasn't the one who uploaded this video and I take no ownership. Sorry back to the chapter 

It was getting lots of views and comments too. 

As I walked back home and A man walked up to me.

"Are you Momoko?" He asked me.

He was dressed in a suit like a bodyguard or something.

"Who's asking?" I asked suspiciously.

"Everyone called me Mr. or Professor Utonium, I run an idol company" He explained.

"Yeah and what does that have to do with me" I asked a little confused.

"You're video online went viral in one day, Wanna become an idol?" He asked smiling.

"I don't know" I said to him, "I would have to ask my parent and I don't even know what an Idol does, I need time to think" 

"Ok, I'll give you my card" He said handing me a card, "call me when you change your mind"

I nodded, I went home and explained things to my family. They were proud of me and told me to accept the job. I called him the next day and started as an idol, however by myself I wasn't getting that much fans and I wasn't really popular. I wasn't going to get anywhere on my own. The professor said for me to find other idol members. I was super disappointed in my skills and ended up down a street I've never walked down before. I heard singing and decided to follow it. They're were two girls, and they were talking turns dancing. They were perfectly in sinc too.

All of a sudden they stop the music and stopped dancing too. 

"Hello is someone there?" The blonde with baby blue eyes asked.

"Get your ass out here before you piss me off" The raven hair one with lime green eyes said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intrude" I apologize will bowing.

"Momoko?" They both said in sinc.

"Sorry but how do you know my name?" I asked politely.

"We all got to the same school plus I saw your video" The raven haired on stated.