Battle of the Races: Angels vs. Humans

The human race has failed God yet again and He can't take anymore. He has decided to send angels out onto Earth to restore the purity of the world, to show the humans how they are supposed to act and this was fine up until Angel Abbandon decided to reign. Things started changing: the angels started going rogue. The angels began mistreating the humans, thinking of themselves as superiors and not red blooded feeble weak insects. Since the angels share similarities in the human appearance they are disguntished by their blood color (the "medicore" angels bleed blue, while the superordinate angels bleed gold)and a mark that is only given from God himself. Even with the level of differences: the angels and the humans can agree on one thing...Why hasn't God intervined?

              Mikayla Banes is a weak, spineless, human in the eyes of the angels. She's 17 and is taking care of her autistic brother Sam and her useless mother, Laurel. As if trying to stay clear out of the angels way wasn't enough, Mikayla has to work until the point of exhaustation to get a decent amount of needs for the "apartment" they live in. Since Laurel has been shell shocked ever since Mikayla has been born, Mikayla doesn't know anything about her mother, she was taken care of by her grandmother Abby who died before the angels came down. Mikayla was 13 years old when her grandmother died and she was 13 when she had to become the woman of the house. She's sick of running away from the angels, but she is useless just like the angels say. The angels could do tasks that she haven't even dreamed of, how could she end up going against them and surviving? It's not like she has a chance or does she.....