Introduction

So, Hello yeoreubun and (to my co-carats & co-Kriesha Chu Stan), here I'am again, trying to write a Fan Fiction Story for all of you guys. Basically, this will be my 2nd Fan Fiction Story, Check out my works for the first one "Infinite Love" featuring Park Shin Hye & Jung Yong Hwa. 

My name is Daye but you can call me Dei (to make it more korean like name. hehe). I'am a 17 years old girl who appears to be an immature writer (not professional). Actually, I'm still working on my other Teen Fiction story "My Mischievous Prince", check it out on my works., but I will do my best to finish all of my stories. Just be patient. This story will be written in Tagalog , I just feel like speaking English right now, kekeke~ And most importantly, I'm on semi-Hiatus so please bear with me. Kamsaranghae~

This is just a brief introduction about this Fan Fiction...

✧There is "this girl" who apply to a Cafe owned by a tempered blooded jerk named Seungcheol who treats "her" as a servant.✧

This is about a girl who accidentally run into a Cafe on her way back home from school. She decided to apply in this Cafe for extra income, the day she passed the requirements, she met two handsome boys named Joshua and Jeonghan who appears to be the staffs of that cafe. The day after, she starts work only knowing that the manager who owns that cafe is a born monster.

~~

PS: I'm still working on the drafts, please wait patiently. Add this to your Reading List, Vote this chapter & Follow me for Updates.

Special thanks to @jowiechan for the book cover, sorry 'coz I add some details on your work, still, the credits are all yours. Mwahugs! 💕

[!!!] Take note: Chapter 1 will be released after I finished writing "MMP". Thank you!