Streets Of London

Streets Of London: Prologue

Gangbangers. Crackheads. Drugs and Weapons.

Now with Females invading the gang scence, Will the game change?

1 Estate. No way out!

16 year old, Sienna Cambells otherwise known as, India on the streets has always been use to living life below average. Living with her mother who recently divorced her father after finding out he had been cheating on her for the past 3 years, with 1 uncle jailed and another soon to be sentenced as a result of a set up from a rival gang, Sienna only considers her mother as her only family even with their distance as a mother and daughter.

Not until Sienna meets 18 year old, Devin does her world change. He considers her as his younger (Someone who you take under your wing to look out for almost like an adopted family member) Well aware how notorious, powerful and dangerous Devin really is Sienna goes from making £200 a week to £2000 a day, From wearing anything she could save up to buy to wearing Tiffany&Co and Louis Vuitton. As luxorious as it seems at first the true world of drugs and violence opens up to her. Will she find her way out or is she already in too deep.

How can so much happen in a such a glamourised, publiseized society?                                   ...Welcome to South London ...

-----------------------------------------------

Need comments to see what kind of reactions im getting

Comment what you think of the outline of the story?

Would you enjoy this story if I were to write more?

What you think Sienna aka India is like?

Devin??

~ Dots aka ImperfectVibes