Love, Tattoos and a Baby. {A Zalfie Fanfic}

Chapter 1

Zoe's POV

Hi im Zoe Sugg, commonly know as Zoella of youtube. I am now 23 years old, 5'3 and I love makeup. I currently make beauty videos once or twice a week for Youtube. I have dark brown hair with blonde tips, tiny head and hands and blue eyes with long flattering eye lashes.

I stood infront of the tall mirror making sure i looked decent for my night out. I was wearing a knee length black dress with a white collar, heels and casual makeup. I got my purse and phone then me and my brother headed outside to get in the taxi.

The smell of alcohol creeped up my nose as I entered the usually loud and busy night club with my brother Joe. He also makes videos for youtube and is known as ThatcherJoe. My bright blue eyes scanned the dance floor for my 10 month boyfriend Alfie Deyes. He was sat at the bar, his strong tattooed arms reaching out to get his drink of what looked like whisky. He was wearing a plain white shirt, black skinny jeans and white converse. I walked over to Alfie leaving Joe to meet his girlfriend Poppy. As I was walking towards him he finally spotted me and gave me the biggest hug ever. "You look beautiful love" he quietly wispered in my ear, his hot breath tickling my neck. "Thankyou" I shouted over the music, as a blush crept on my cheeks.

Alfie's POV

Hi im Alfie Deyes, I work as a tattoo artist in sunny Brighton. I am 6'2 and have a crazy obsession with art. I am dating the Gorgeous Zoe Sugg and couldn't be any happier. I have dark brown eyes, tattoos and peircing all over my body and brown hair with an oddly peculiar black patch which I was born with.

I sat in the hysterically loud night club waiting for my girlfriend Zoe. " Please could i have a wiskey" I asked the bartender. "Of course sir, that would be £4.70 please" I got a £5 note out of my pocket at gave it to him. "Keep the change" i shouted over the music as i took the drink out of his hand. "Cheers Man" He replied. I went to take a drink and saw Zoe out of the corner of my eye. Wow she looked gorgeous in her dress and her makeup looked perfect. I got up and walked over, giving her the biggest hug ever. "You look beautiful love" i wispered in her ear. "Thankyou" she said blushing. "Would you like a drink on me?" I asked her.

Zoe's POV.

"Would you like a drink on me?" Alfie asked me. I hesitated for a moment but replied with a yes. " Please could I have Gin and Tonic?" he nodded and ordered my drink. I started to feel a bit queezy but just ignored it. " You look a little pale, are you feeling ok?" I nodded and  was about to take a sip of my drink but my stomach took a turn for the worst. I ran too the toilet and Alfie quickly followed behind me. I sat up over the toilet vomiting my guts up as Alfie pulled my hair back. "Are you alright little one? Do you want to go outside to get some fresh air?" "Yes please" I told him as I flushed the chain. Many questions flooded my mind. Why was I sick? Whats wrong with me? Am I ok? What if I pass out or something happens to me? Will i be alright?

Alfie's POV

I ordered Zoe's drink and passed it to her. She all of a sudden looked very pale. " You look a little pale are you feeling ok?" She nodded and went to take a sip of her drink bit instead went running in the direction of the toilets. I ran after her and held her hair back while she was puking into the toilet. I asked her if she wanted to go outside, she agreed and flushed the chain. I wonder whats wrong with her. 

Zoe's POV

I got outside, the cool air hitting my warm and sticky skin instantly cooling me down. I took big deep breaths as Alfie helped me calm down. I was definitely able to think better out here without the loud music. I closed my eyes and started to think of solutions. After a few minutes of silently thinking my eyes shot open remembering something. "NO NO it can't be" I wispered.

"What do you mean it can't be?" Alfie asked. " Im late for my period. Alfie, i think im pregnant"