Chapter 1

Unedited!!!!! Sorry for spelling and what not.

Btw I'll switch on and off 3rd POV and 1st POV

----------------------------------------

Rose woke, covered in sweat by the dream she just had. A mystery man, that made her heart race a thousand miles an hour. His black as night hair, so soft to touch, his chest so hard and tan, his eyes so blue that-

'Get a hold of yourself rose!!' I thought. 'Nows no time to be acting like a hormonal school girl, today's a big day! Today's the first day of finally going to school without my brothers fallowing me around like I can't protect myself, which I can!'

Rose got up, not even bothering to get dressed out of her PJs, small shorts and a tank top. As she headed down stairs, she ran into a wall. Yes a wall, she's not very graceful okay? Leave her alone. Okay, I lie. she didn't run into a wall, it was really on of her brothers.

"Watch where you're going Ed! You could of really hurt anyone stupid." Said rose.

"Sorry little sis, didn't see you there." Goes Ed.

"Yea. yea yea tell it to someone who cares." (Rose is just being a bitch at the moment.)

As Rose gets closer to the kitchen, she can start to smell the delicious food the house chefs had made for breakfast. 'Oh yer we werewolf's got it all. Someone to cook for us! Life is great 👌 '

"Hey Rose, come have a look at this?!" says Kevin, my second in comand.

I walk over to where he's sitting and find that he's making ginger bread houses out of his pancakes.. "You're a special child kevin, sometimes I wonder why we're bestfriends and than I remember, you're funny as hell when you're drunk. Maybe I should start putting alcohol into you're orange juice of a morning??" Besto Kevin replied " Now Rose, I don't think you should do that" "And why not?!" "Because Rose, you're addicted to orange juice and you'd end up drinking it yourself and we all know how you get when you're drunk.. You wouldn't want to do anything stupid now would you Rosey!" Kevin smirked. "Oh yer, that probably would happen" I agreed.

"Come on now children, it's time for school" said my father, alpha Matthews.

'Shit I haven't even gotten dressed and now I'm gonna be late!!'

-------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short!